New Sunshine Designer Skin Envious

Envious is a magical cream oil formula that contains black truffle with potassium and vitamins for dominating color! Powerful moisturizers leave skin feeling like they have been draped in velvety hydration! see more...

• How does this smell? Does the scent linger after you've finished ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gretchen P.
Hinesburg, VT
Amazing scent!  The girls at the salon have often asked me what lotion I use because the smell is so nice.  No after tan odor and might possibly even smell better after.  While this has been increasingly more difficult to find I would recommend that if you find it you pick it up and maybe a second bottle as a spare.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
This one is supposed to trap the UV from the sun so like you wear it all day and it keeps making you tan. I definitely did not see that happen but the color I did get from it as a bronzer and a lotion was rad. It also smells good.
Katie H.
This bronzer has cream oil formula that leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft. It's scent reminds me of orange blossoms and doesn't leave behind any ATO. This gives good instant color.
Meghan Z.
This is your new tanning lotion for 2016. If you like a DHA bronzer this is the one for you! Even if you don't like DHA, you should still try this lotion. It gives you a dark bronze glow and doesn't look unnatural. If you are very fair, I recommend building your base tan with Juicy Gossip or Naked Ambition before using this product. It also smells great, the fragrance isn't overwhelming.
Sarah C.
This one is my favorite lotion this season. It's got a great scent that is perfect for any gender and stays with you after you tan which is what I love! Has Magical Cream Oil in that leaves your skin velvet smooth and doesn't just sit on top. Sinks in quick enough to allow the UV rays to pull moisture from it and not your skin. Also has MelaInk in it for instant color and delayed -so once your out of the bed your still developing color! Definitely a keep in my tanning bag!
Wendy C.
*Scent-Light perfumey mixed with citrus *Zero ATO..If I had to go somewhere after tanning I could and not worry about reeking. *Lotion is a light tan pinkish tone and this lotion is creamy and goes on really smooth and rubs in well also is moisturizing without being greasy. *Color boost right out the bed is so good,I was impressed!! The DHA developed really good throughout the day and my color deepend a lot. 5/5 stars!!!! Definitely bottle or packet worthy!!!!
Brooke B.
Independence, OR
This lotion is special because it has a very "unisex" scent. Both men and women can enjoy the scent of this! Perfect if you like DHA. This lotion will give you a great color, I would recommend this to anyone!
Christina L.
Decatur, AL
Such a cute bottle & has a very neutral scent. I think designer skin always knows what they are doing with their products!
Bruna L.
Campo Grande ,MS
Tem uma boa pigmentacao, deixa uma cor bem suave , e bonita , gosto muito e recommendo tambem a todas que querem usar
Sar J.
How does this smell? Does the scent linger after you've finished tanning?