New Sunshine Designer Skin Black Legacy Tan Extender uploaded by Jordan W.New Sunshine Designer Skin Black Legacy Tan Extender uploaded by Skyla M.New Sunshine Designer Skin Black Legacy Tan Extender uploaded by Skyla M.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Promote a sun kissed glow and prolonged color with a hint of DHA. Mega Magical Silicone Emulsion provides maximum hydration and protection wile imparting skin with a velvety soft finish to leave skin looking as good as it feels. see more...

Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is a great tan extender buI also super hydrating lotion on its own! I used to do indoor tanning but have stopped but this moisturizer is so silky with the silicone it has and the smell is very tropical! I love the smell, pump, and packaging.
Jordan W.
United States
This lotion makes me feel so smooth. Its a little thick but dries nicely. It has an incredible orange scent that I've come to adore. And it helps me heal quickly after I've burned a little in the tanning bed. I usually have unbearable itching when I do indoor tanning but this completely stopped it. This lotion is a just for me.
Megan W.
Mooresville
Love the smell of this tan extender! It makes your skin feel so hydrated and full of life after tanning. It replenishes all of the moisture, vitamins, and minerals lost when you're tanning in a bed or in the sun. Great for faux tans too!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This tan extender is so amazing!!! I put it on before and after I tan, and man, it does wonders!! It helps my tan last long and even helps my color show more! I love it!!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
I like the concept of this extender. I like the consistency as well. However, the smell is just too strong. It does have DHA which is going to gradually help you build color at home so you do have to make sure to wash your hands after you use it.
casey h.
Inman, SC
The smell, quality and price are so worth it. keeps my tan linger than ever. purchased as a bundle and it wasn't pricey.