New Sunshine California Tan Tekton Natural Bronzer

by New Sunshine

Cuo2 and trf combine rich ingredients to optimize dark color results. Uncover the secret to building beautiful bronze color from the inside out. Developed from cutting-edge skin care and tanning technologies, this formula also moisturizes and boosts the production of epidermal stem cells for a more youthful appearance. Fragrance: sensual citrus. Infused with vitamin a. Conditions and firms. Light-weight formula.

How long does the product last?
Start your review of New Sunshine California Tan Tekton Natural Bronzer!
Natalie J.
Hartwell, GA
New Sunshine California Tan Tekton Natural Bronzer uploaded by Natalie J.
I just started tanning and this is the first  lotion I’ve tried and I love it. It is kinda expensive but depending on how much you go tanning you could have this same bottle for a year or more. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.
Dominique S.
Fife, WA
New Sunshine California Tan Tekton Natural Bronzer uploaded by Dominique S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use the purple one. It has a lot of good for you skin benefits as well as great tanning results. It smells amazing! I've used many lotions throughout the years and honestly, I find the natural color unmatched. It truly brought out my golden olive undertones.
Nicole D.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I worked in the tanning salon industry for 10+ years it's one of the greats. Light, great fragrance and excellent results. Love the airless pump that gets every drop out. a necessary splurge!
Brooke M.
Mobile, AL
This tanning lotion is amazing. I have not been to the tanning bed in a very long time and I started to go again for my wedding. The lady at Palm Beach told me how amazing this product was and it did not disappoint! I absolutely love it and I am almost out so I will be purchasing another bottle online (because it is a little pricey at the salon)!! It worked so fast and I got so dark!
Maddie M.
Chardon, OH
So I had never tried this until I started working at a tanning salon. Definitely a favorite among everyone in the company. It had a great odor inhibitor so you don’t smell like burnt skin after and it has an airless pump to suck every last drop of product out. What’s awesome is it also have a plateau breaker to keep pushing your skin to develop deeper, darker color. Absolutely love!
Sidnie H.
Middletown, OH
I do not tan easily but this bronzer helps a lot!! It has a very good smell so you don't need to wash it off after you tan it's good or indoor and outdoor tanning. It does not leave your hands orange!
Ileana G.
College Sta, TX
My all time favorite bronzer! It makes you like 3x darker! Bought it at my local tanning salon and fell in love. It was what I expected plus more! It's light on your skin and smells AMAZING! The air pump is awesome because you get all the lotion out without destroying the bottle. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Christopher W.
Morristown, TN
Personally I like California Tan products I feel like they put did themselves with this one. It has amazing on my skin. It has GREAT skin care. It’s definitely a luxury lotion at an affordable price. I highly recommend!
Taylor Nicole V.
Personally from someone who has worked in the tanning industry this is a great lotion to have in your collection. It smells great and is an affordable prize compared to other designer lotions. I would highly recommend this product due to its long lasting and natural color!!
deidre C.
Terre Haute, IN
New Sunshine California Tan Tekton Natural Bronzer uploaded by deidre C.
This product is amazing!! After just one use I noticed a significant difference in my tanning experience. I'm normally very fair skined and burn very easily. After tanning for about a month I had gotten quite tan but wasn't getting any darker so I purchased this and OMG I'm so glad I did. It has a very light citrus sent and absorbs quickly into the skin and is super soft. The pump is great for ease of use. It is pretty pricey in salon but you can get it for half the price online 😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly B.
sullivan, OH
il y a 2 ans
Nicole D. il y a 4 mois
This is one of my top 3 lotions EVER! Great fragrance and I always get an amazing boost of color with this.