New Sunshine Australian Gold Hot! Sport Bronzer

by New Sunshine

Discover a bronzing formula that supports your active lifestyle. Hot! Sport uses a unique aloe base that conditions and moisturizes for touchable, soft skin while ultimate black bronzers accelerate the color process and fadedefy technology soothes the skin for longer lasting results. Fragrance: classic cocoa dreams. Biosine complex. Aloe-based ultimate black bronzers. Duo smooth complex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Sunshine Australian Gold Hot! Sport Bronzer!
Mooresville, NC
Sister lotion to the original HOT! by Australian Gold. This product does have bronzers as well as a warming and cooling component. I have had a few customers (mainly men haha) that have brought it back because the cooling effect was too intense. It is a mental cooling ingredient so it is important that people know that when purchasing.
Vilonia, AR
I bought this at my tanning salon and I LOVE it. I saw great results after using this lotion for a few weeks. My skin does have a hot feeling after tanning. Not a tingle or burn, just warming sensation. However, I hate this packaging. I won’t buy the bottle again simply bc of the packaging. Little black dots flake off the bottle. They’re all over my car and on everything in my purse. Every time I pick up the bottle I have little black dots on me. It’s very annoying.

Looking for your answer?