BY NEW SUNSHINE #90 in After-Sun Products

Start each day with a clean slate with this clarifying body wash that cleans without irritation. Decadent vanilla pineapple fruit blend deeply nourishes and gently exfoliates for a silky, luxurious perfect tanning canvas. A splash of coconut water rejuvenates leaving the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Pure hemp seed oil replenishes thirsty skin with essential fatty and amino acids for smooth, touchable skin. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of hemp nation! Clarifying body wash: powerful blend of ingredients that heal and soothe irritation for smooth, balanced complexion vanilla pineapple fruit blend: provides enzymes and antioxidants that softly exfoliate, promote skin elasticity, deeply hydrate and soften the skincoconut water: combats free radicals, revitalizes and restores skin's moisture balance for longer-lasting bronzed huepure hemp seed oil: provides supreme hydration with a highly evolved balance of essential fatty and amino acidsescape to a tropical paradise with this vanilla pineapple fragrancethc-drug and paraben free. see more...

• Tell me what it smells like I'm curious !1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is the perfect body wash for those who enjoy a light scented wash. it wont strip your skin of your natural tan and it also double moisturizes while cleansing. love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. definitely worth the price !
Courtney J.
Decatur, AL
I love how thick and moisturizing the body wash is! It leaves my skin so soft and I smell so good! I use the lotion right after my shower as well!
Holly W.
I love these body washes. They all smells so good and are the same scents as the tan extenders. And they help make you’re tan last and has moisturizer in them. Highly recommend these!
Annie M.
San Diego, CA
Tell me what it smells like I'm curious !