New Sunshine Australian Gold Hemp Nation Tropical Colada Moisturizer uploaded by Beverly B.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Give your skin a refreshing vacation to a lush, moisturizing euphoria. Revitalizing blend of coconut water and papaya extract soften and smooth for a healthy, touchable glow. Pure hemp seed oil replenishes thirsty skin with essential fatty and amino acids for silky, smooth, touchable skin. Our unique blend of vitamins and soft focus microspheres work to help protect the skin against the signs of aging and provide a natural radiance. Use daily to secure your passport to the world of hemp nation! Tropical colada fragrance. Size: 18 oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is by far my favorite lotion I use it before and after I tan. I love the way it makes my skin feel, I purchased it at my tanning salon. The moisture it gives your skin is amazing. You gotta try this.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
I bought this lotion at a tanning salon. It is supposed to extend the length of time your tan lasts but I saw no significant difference after using this product for a couple of months. It smells great. It's kind of thin but still makes your skin pretty soft.
Anna Louise A.
Paint Lick, KY
Hemp Nation's (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH HEMPZ, NOT THE SAME BRAND!) lotion is a great tan extender. I replaced my bath and body with this, and I use it when I get out of the shower, and sometimes when I get out of the tanning bed if I feel like I may have got a little too much sun. (I replaced my bath and body because bath and body strips you of your tan! Did you know that?!) This lotion is a rather large bottle, and I really like that it is a pump bottle that I can easily lock. I personally own the Toasted Coconut Marshmallow, and it smells like Christmas. The Tropical Colada will be my next purchase, although it is not a scent for everyone. (It reminds me of baby bottle pops) Overall, this is a really great product that extends the life of my tan and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Lauren P.
Easley, SC
I use this lotion after I shower everyday. I quit tanning but still use this lotion to moisturize and keep my tan (it is the summer so I am still out in the sun!) This lotion is in a huge bottle and I lotion my whole body everyday and haven't put a dent in it. The lotion is light but moisturizing, and smells so good (I also have Toasted Coconut Marshmallow), for those people who are sensitive to smells.

The best part of this product is the pump can lock. As a college student and a frequent traveler,I want products I can pack up in my bag without worried about it getting everywhere.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
This is one of my favorite scented tan extenders from Australian Gold! perfect for those who tan, or those who don't want to lose their natural tan! it keeps the skin moisturized and smooth! plus it has a great light tropical smell <3
Taylor K.
This is my favourite body lotion. I’ve tried almost every scent and they all smell SO good! It’s super moisturizing and doesn’t have a gross feeling afterwards. It’s really great for using after you’ve caught some rays ☀️