New Sunshine Australian Gold Hemp Nation Intensifier uploaded by Wendy C.

BY NEW SUNSHINE

Conquer dry, pale skin with this luxurious formula that promises long-lasting moisture. A unique melanin enhancer is also added to help create a dark, natural color and Australian super fruits give skin a healthy, beautiful glow. Fragrance: vanilla pineapple. Protects against free radicals. Thc-drug & paraben-free. Hemp seed hydrating complex. see more...

Wendy C.

**My review on July 8,2016**

*Scent-Light pineapple mixed with vanilla

*ATO was very faint.

*Lotion is white in color,semi thick,creamy and rubs in easily. My skin fells moisturized without being greasy.

*Color boost is great!!! I used a tantoo in a random spot and its crystal clear and my tantoo outline that was lightly visible is gone!!!

This lotion is a oldie for me and I like it a lot!! Lotions with hemp seed oil always work very well for me and give me really good color!! This one is so good for both indoor use and outdoors.

5/5 stars!!

Meg K.
Hudson, IN
Let me start off saying I tan off and on at home& the salon. I was skeptical of this indoor outdoor intensifier. Boy was I wrong. Great color and great value. Love that I can use it indoors and outdoors. Great smell