New Sunshine Australian Gold Eye Candy

by New Sunshine

Enjoy longer lasting color with guilt-free skin care. 15x eye catching bronzers combine dha with a sprinkle of strawberry extract and brown sugar for deeply nourished, decadently soft skin. This is the perfect recipe for bronzing perfection. Fragrance: juicy starburst. 15x eye catching bronzers. Toning caffeine shot. Craveable conditioners.

Does actually give you a nice tan stall???
Would any suggest using this as an outdoor lotion? i very rarely go into a tanning bed , unless i know i have an event coming up!
How long does this last before your tan is gone?
Start your review of New Sunshine Australian Gold Eye Candy!
Cassie L.
Purchased at: Planet Beauty
I love this! I use this every week when I get to go to the tanning booth. It smells like strawberry candy and the smell doesn't fade until you wash it off. It's only $25 bottle lasts a while. It doesn't leave a burn after smell. I get really dark with this. Highly recommend for first time tanners because this is the first product I ever used.
Sam L.
Groveport, OH
New Sunshine Australian Gold Eye Candy. This is amazing! The product lasts a very long time. I’m not a big tanner. I have also used self tanning in this brand! Works amazing and does not stink! Very reasonable price. I’ve always heard good things about this product and brand!
tabetha T.
Indianapolis, IN
New Sunshine Australian Gold Eye Candy uploaded by tabetha T.
This is the most amazing lotion it works great and I am ran in just two tan sesions for 9 minutes.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
This smells just like candy! it really protects my skin and is very soft! also does a very good job at enhancing my tan
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
This smells great and has great results too and is super inexpensive which is huge
Lillian P.
Madison, OH
Love this, great tan and smell after a few hours in the sun or a few minutes in the bed!
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Awesome stuff let me tell you it does some miracles on you I love this stuff.
Awesome stuff let me tell you it does some miracles on you I love this stuff.
Melissa S.
Street, MD
Love this!! I started going to a tanning bed and this gives the best golden tan! I purchased it off of eBay at an amazing price of 10$! This is definitely worth every penny and I would recommend to everyone!
Delaney W.
Stanfield , NC
SMELLS SO GOOD. Really great for a starter lotion for indoor tanning. Does not make you feel sticky or gross. Great deal for what it is worth. Bought at palm beach tan
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
First of all I love this lotion it's so cute I mean it's pink!!! I also like it a lot because it's not like your normal tanning lotion where it gives you that burnt skin smell it makes you smell literally like candy it's awesome. It also doesn't make you orange I love this stuff