BY COVERGIRL

NEW STAR WARS LIMITED EDITION COVERGIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA 800 VERY BLACK .4 OZ CONDITION: NEW Exported By ExportYourStore see more...

Becka B.
I originally bought this with low expectations, simply just as a Star Wars fan but I actually really love this mascara and use it quite often, and is actually great for the lower lashes. The wand is skinny enough and it does spread your lashes and gives them length
Maddie M.
state college , PA
I loved this mascara so much. It actually worked so well and the price was right and also I love Star Wars so I loved this product. I wish it wasn’t limited edition.
Heaven C.
Indianapolis, IN
Thick formula. Long lasting coverage. Doesn't clump up or become sticky. Wand does a great job separating your lashes so you don't end up with "spider eyes".
Kimberly K.
LaVista
I love this edition of the mascara. It didn't clump it went on thick but still looked good. Love the brush wish more mascara's brushes were like it!!
Rebecca F.
I bought this because my husband picked it out, he's a total star wars nut and of course I had to try it out it works ok, not the best mascara
DeQuisha S.
This product is very productive. I love everything about it. I will continue to use it. I think that it is amazing! I love the company aswell.
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
So my friend used this on me for Halloween one year and I loved it! Unfortunately I couldnt find it in stores but if I could I would buy it!
Karlie A.
Gibraltar
Purchased at: Target
Very dark mascara, like darker than most black mascara I've had. Also, it was pretty liquidy and the brush was too small for my taste.
Ashley S.
Because it was star wars, I got it. It actually was a good mascara. It separated my lashes and made them long and pretty.
Ainzlee S.
Lake Placid
It's the same as the super sizer fibers mascara by covergirl. Endlessly, I love it all the same. Great, will buy again.

Amazon