BY COVERGIRL

NEW STAR WARS LIMITED EDITION COVERGIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA 800 VERY BLACK .4 OZ CONDITION: NEW Exported By ExportYourStore see more...

Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
I'm not the biggest fan of Cover Girl, but I'm a Star Wars fan and had to have at least one of these limited edition sets.

This isn't my favorite mascara that I've owned, and was a little flakey, but it did add a bit of volume to my lashes. The product tie-in seemed to be the shining factor of this particular product.
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I loved the way my lashes look after using this. Its nice to use on days that I’m working and I’m unable to wear falsies. I use this when using falsies as well to make them seem fuller. I love this product and continue to plan to use it.
Official S.
Tulsa
Just wow! It was veryyyy hard to find because it is limited edition, and I’m sure it will be hard to find now too, but it’s worth it! I want to now where others buy it! Please let me know! :)) I love this mascara with all my heart
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I use mascara daily ... yes even if I’m staying home :) this mascara somewhat worked for me however, it did not do anything “special” to my lashes. It just made them more black in color. It didn’t help to lengthen, or thicken whatsoever
Destiny I.
York, SC
I like that it allows you to really hit each lash individually but I can never use it alone a d get the full look I desire. It does have a long lasting wear and is reasonably priced for a good amount of mascara. I just wish it would work to make a more full lash look.
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this as a limited edition item. I did not know what to expect. It was an okay mascara but not one that I would repurchase. It was almost too thick to apply which made it hard to ew
Laura B.
Ashland, KY
Love love love this! First of all, I love Star Wars. Second of all, I love how well this mascara works. Putting all those things together you have my favorite mascara haha! I would recommend this product to people who have very thin eyelashes!!
Joanne L.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I caught this limited edition on clearance actually at a grocery store so decided to grab it. It worked decent and for the price I paid it was a steal. I'd pay full price for it.
Jennifer V.
I am so glad I found this when they had it! I’m a HUGE Star Wars fan and when I saw this I freaked! Not only do I love the packaging but the mascara is soooooo amazing!
Annie T.
It was good. Great for both people who like the natural or fuller looking lashes, could layer it on for longer lashes. Great formula, the formula is kinda like liquid liner but alittle thicker.

Amazon