New-Skin Scar Fade Topical Gel

by New-Skin

New-Skin Scar Fade Topical Gel.
Reduces the Appearance of Scars.
Non-Irritating.
Odorless.
Clear.
Net Wt 0.5 Oz. (15g).

Has anyone tried this before? Does it work
Start your review of New-Skin Scar Fade Topical Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Regina, SK
I used this on my c-section scar diligently, and it is barely noticeable now. My dermatologist friend recommended it based on the amount of the active ingredient, dimethicone present. He said that dimethicone is really the only thing that will work to minimize scars, though moisturizing with vitamin E and other oils may help them fade.
Dory
It’s so sticky that I cannot tolerate too much. It doesn’t dry out right away, and it stays there sticky and oily for doesn’t matter how long or how little I have applied. Even for that, I tried a couple of times, the new scar I got from cooking is still there. Not speed up anything, and I know these scars will fade away by themselves. It’s not pricey if this actually work, but it is pricey if it’s not. For me, don’t bother. I better just wait until my scar fade away by itself.