BY NEW-SKIN

--s2New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray can be used to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. Both dry rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof, and lets skin breathe. Just one stroke or spray protects the wound by keeping out dirt and germs and provides protection against infection with an antiseptic. How It Works. ---The active ingredient in New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray is 8- Hydroxyquinoline, a first aid antiseptic. Available with a brush-on applicator or spray, New-Skin® Liquid Bandage can be used to protect minor cuts, scrapes, blisters and hangnails. How to Use It. Clean affected area. Apply small amount on the area one to three times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off. Who Should Use It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are great for runners, golfers, hikers, bikers, musicians, outdoor tradesmen, crafters and more. Where to Buy It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are available over the counter at more than 50,000 drug stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, club stores and convenience stores nationwide. For more information, visit. www.newskinproducts.com. . see more...

• Has anyone used this or the spray version on feet to prevent blis...1 Answers
  • Can New-Skin be used on a cut that's a few days old? I got a cut ...1 Answers
  • Did it sting when you applied it? 11 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I recieved this in my Good Life Vox Box and I used it on the backs of my ankles to prevent blisters on a long trail run in new shoes." in 30 reviews
  • "I work with a lot of plans and paper and get paper cuts all the time... this stuff works great for all the tiny cuts I get!" in 19 reviews
  • "love this product to use when going in the water , when you get one of those cracks from dry skin, or when you get a paper cut or small cut!" in 14 reviews
  • "It help keep out dirt from my cut and i felt that it got better faster.I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 12 reviews
  • "This product worked great for my son , he fell and split his chin open and we were not able to get to a hospital right away so Liquid Bandage , some peroxide , and a butterfly strip worked VERY WELL ." in 9 reviews
member-32962
While it has some value and is a rather nifty idea, it is no substitute for antibiotic cream and a bandage, I have found. In fact it seems to deter healing. Get a teensy paper cut and it is all better in 10 hours with traditional treatment. Use this product, or any of the liquid bandage products, and that teensy cut might plague you for days on end. Exception is if you want to go swimming, then these products might suit better than a bandage with cream. Note that this product stings markedly when applied to any wound. That is a sign that it is harsh on flesh tissue and so likely not great for its health
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Got a pretty nasty cut and the hubby went and got this for me. Glad he did what a difference from a regular bandaid I was really shocked by how much quicker the cut seemed to heal by using this. I paid about 8$ for it so a lot more then a bandaid but a lot less the hassle so I was ok with that.
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I definitely would not use just this to cover something that could re-open and bleed. It works great on scrapes though. It can also be used in conjunction with a real topical bandaid to help prevent infection of the wound. I would purchase this again.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff help saved my finger! I sliced it really deep on a can, i went to the hospital and they used their but it didnt hold up that good. So i bought some new skin and a splint and it fixed my finger right up! Love that its water proof!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this product because it is more comfortable to me than a regular bandaid. I strongly dislike getting regular bandaids wet while washing my hands or in the shower. With this I need not worry about that yucky feeling. Also it is as easy as "reapply and dry". I like that it has antiseptic properties in it as well. Plus, for those hard to bandage areas all you need is to paint this on and you're golden! I use it on painful hangnails. One downside is the smell but it goes away once dry.
Carolyn H.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best thing ever. Such a life saver I can wash dishes and not risk getting a cut infected. I have been using this for years. I recommend this to anyone and it's affordable. There is nothing bad to say about this product. Pros well you save money using this because it actually stays on unlike other bandaids.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
It does what it's designed to, keeping wounds dry and clean, but there are a couple of things I could do without. First, it stings...a lot...kinda like pouring lemon juice on a cut. Second, it smells very strong and chemical, like nail polish except stronger, and it makes me a little dizzy.
Cory K.
I am obsessed with this product currently. From the harsh cold winter I have cracking skin near my nails and need new skin a few times a week. It's very effective at protecting skin when you have a cut. The only thing I don't care for is the scent. I would highly recommend this product for every household!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to product when I cut myself! No bandaid can do what this product does. Not only does it work great in keeping it dry and clean but it helps the healing process speed up much quicker. It also helps so you don't continue to hurt your cuts ect. Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Becky H.
Stormville, NY
This stuff is great for cuts and scrapes in hard to bandage spots. It definitely has a strong smell, and it initially stings, but we use it all the time at our house.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Will you ever buy regular band-aids again after using these??
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Did it sting when you applied it?
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Did it smell when you sprayed it?
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
How do you take this bandage off? Does it allow the wound to breathe?
Ann k.