BY NEW-SKIN #3 in Bandages

--s2New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray can be used to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. Both dry rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof, and lets skin breathe. Just one stroke or spray protects the wound by keeping out dirt and germs and provides protection against infection with an antiseptic. How It Works. ---The active ingredient in New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray is 8- Hydroxyquinoline, a first aid antiseptic. Available with a brush-on applicator or spray, New-Skin® Liquid Bandage can be used to protect minor cuts, scrapes, blisters and hangnails. How to Use It. Clean affected area. Apply small amount on the area one to three times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off. Who Should Use It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are great for runners, golfers, hikers, bikers, musicians, outdoor tradesmen, crafters and more. Where to Buy It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are available over the counter at more than 50,000 drug stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, club stores and convenience stores nationwide. For more information, visit. www.newskinproducts.com. . see more...

• Has anyone used this or the spray version on feet to prev...1 Answers
  • Can New-Skin be used on a cut that's a few days old? I go...1 Answers
  • Did it sting when you applied it? 11 Answers
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage
  • "I recieved this in my Good Life Vox Box and I used it on the backs of my ankles to prevent blisters on a long trail run in new shoes." in 30 reviews
  • "I work with a lot of plans and paper and get paper cuts all the time... this stuff works great for all the tiny cuts I get!" in 19 reviews
  • "love this product to use when going in the water , when you get one of those cracks from dry skin, or when you get a paper cut or small cut!" in 14 reviews
  • "It help keep out dirt from my cut and i felt that it got better faster.I received this product complimentary from Influenster" in 12 reviews
  • "this product is great for using on minor cuts and scrapes on your hands, its waterproof so you don't have to worry about grabbing a new bandage every time you wash your hands." in 9 reviews
Myra P.
Lenoir
Having a husband that as a mechanic you need bandaids alot!! This works so well for him and he dont have to worry about a bandaid peeling off and having to get a new one!! We keep this at all times!! My oldest is now 13 and is following in gis daddys path because he has started using it as well!!
Katie W.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love this liquid bandaid. It works really well. I work in a salon and this is one of my favorites for When i get cuts because it adheres to the skin stops the bleeding and it doesn't wear off very quick.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got a pretty nasty cut and the hubby went and got this for me. Glad he did what a difference from a regular bandaid I was really shocked by how much quicker the cut seemed to heal by using this. I paid about 8$ for it so a lot more then a bandaid but a lot less the hassle so I was ok with that.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this to help heal small cuts on my fingers from dryness. It lasts about a day before needing to apply more, but seems to be helping. It smells like fingernail polish and burns slightly. It takes a few minutes to dry and removes easily if you apply another coat and wipe it away. I am a little concerned about spreading germs since the delivery system is the same as a bottle of nail polish.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Feel thay burn!!! That means it's working lol this stuff is the way we tested how ballsy we were as kids. I have this in my camp first aid & on the top shelf of my medicine cupboard.
Angelia M.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a family nurse practitioner. I keep this on hand at home for small cuts and scrapes. It is an antiseptic and creates a protective layer. For minor cuts you can apply to surrounding skin and secure with tape or steristrips. It is not as good as the expensive skin glue we have in clinic but it does the job for home treatments.
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely would not use just this to cover something that could re-open and bleed. It works great on scrapes though. It can also be used in conjunction with a real topical bandaid to help prevent infection of the wound. I would purchase this again.
Danielle S.
Topeka, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff help saved my finger! I sliced it really deep on a can, i went to the hospital and they used their but it didnt hold up that good. So i bought some new skin and a splint and it fixed my finger right up! Love that its water proof!
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product because it is more comfortable to me than a regular bandaid. I strongly dislike getting regular bandaids wet while washing my hands or in the shower. With this I need not worry about that yucky feeling. Also it is as easy as "reapply and dry". I like that it has antiseptic properties in it as well. Plus, for those hard to bandage areas all you need is to paint this on and you're golden! I use it on painful hangnails. One downside is the smell but it goes away once dry.
member-32962
While it has some value and is a rather nifty idea, it is no substitute for antibiotic cream and a bandage, I have found. In fact it seems to deter healing. Get a teensy paper cut and it is all better in 10 hours with traditional treatment. Use this product, or any of the liquid bandage products, and that teensy cut might plague you for days on end. Exception is if you want to go swimming, then these products might suit better than a bandage with cream. Note that this product stings markedly when applied to any wound. That is a sign that it is harsh on flesh tissue and so likely not great for its health
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Will you ever buy regular band-aids again after using these??
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did it sting when you applied it?
Alexandria S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did it smell when you sprayed it?
Laura M.
Kittanning, PA
How do you take this bandage off? Does it allow the wound to breathe?
Ann k.