New-Skin® Liquid Bandage

--s2New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray can be used to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. Both dry rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof, and lets skin breathe. Just one stroke or spray protects the wound by keeping out dirt and germs and provides protection against infection with an antiseptic. How It Works. ---The active ingredient in New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray is 8- Hydroxyquinoline, a first aid antiseptic. Available with a brush-on applicator or spray, New-Skin® Liquid Bandage can be used to protect minor cuts, scrapes, blisters and hangnails. How to Use It. Clean affected area. Apply small amount on the area one to three times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off. Who Should Use It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are great for runners, golfers, hikers, bikers, musicians, outdoor tradesmen, crafters and more. Where to Buy It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are available over the counter at more than 50,000 drug stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, club stores and convenience stores nationwide. For more information, visit. www.newskinproducts.com. .

I see these New Skin TV commercials. They are brushing the product on to an open wound that apparently a normal band aid won't stick to. My question is: Doesn't the applicator get contaminated with debris, germs, pus, and foreign object matter from touching the wound and surrounding area, and then in turn contaminate the remaining content of the bottle when the applicator is inserted back in? Thus spreading those contaminants to the next open wound that you or someone else might use it on? Thank you.
Does this burn when applied?
Has anyone had a problem with pus forming under the dried New-Skin?  This happened to me every time I used it.
Start your review of New-Skin® Liquid Bandage!
Product Highlights
I recieved this in my Good Life Vox Box and I used it on the backs of my ankles to prevent blisters on a long trail run in new shoes.in reviews
I work with a lot of plans and paper and get paper cuts all the time... this stuff works great for all the tiny cuts I get!in reviews
love this product to use when going in the water , when you get one of those cracks from dry skin, or when you get a paper cut or small cut!in reviews
It help keep out dirt from my cut and i felt that it got better faster.I received this product complimentary from Influensterin reviews
this product is great for using on minor cuts and scrapes on your hands, its waterproof so you don't have to worry about grabbing a new bandage every time you wash your hands.in reviews
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage uploaded by Emily B.
Papercuts can be the worst. A bandaid doesn't really help because even the ones designed specifically for fingers don't stay on when you wash your hands. I now use New Skin or like products on papercuts and other places where a bandage just doesn't work. New Skin is decent, though you often have to reapply after washing your hands, but it still lasts longer than a bandaid. And if it is older, it may flake off. It burns a little when you apply it, similar to hydrogen peroxide, but it goes away. I would recommend.
Kim S.
Cave City, KY
This product is great for using on minor cuts and scrapes on your hands, its waterproof so you don't have to worry about grabbing a new bandage every time you wash your hands. It does sting when applying.. just my opinion I wouldn't recommend this product for children just for the fact it does hurt when applying. but as use for an Adult product yes! all the way..!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
New-Skin Liquid Bandage is the perfect covering for a deep cut or cuts that a bandage just won’t stay on properly. This seals the cut closed for fast healing and peace of mind.
Malgora P.
Mostoles
Lo probé hace mucho tiempo y la verdad es que tiene buena calidad precio y su función es muy buena
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
you did. It. Easy to apply does not burn and seals off the cuts. I love this stuff you should definitely give it antry. I keep this in my medicine cabinet all k the time. The price is great for the value. I am very satisfied with this instead if a bandaid. I will repurchase when I run out. The best thing is it really works and seals off and protects you cut Keeping this around really is a great idea. The kid even like it bvuse the u don't have to wear a bandaid.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage uploaded by Sarah B.
I used this a lot when I am having a hard time controlling the bleeding. It also creates a great deal to keep it clean and without needing to wear a traditional bandaid. It also has a flexible seal so your able to cover hard to cover injuries. I’m a repeat buyer and recommend for all times of abrasions that are relatively small. Great stuff 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
Anna A.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,065 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
New-Skin Liquid Bandage is an easy to use product. All you need to do is brush your cut with the solution and it should seal the area. The seal that is created helps your cut heal faster. It also helps keep bacteria and germs out. It is supposed to be great for areas that are difficult for regular band aids. This product is easy to use and it dries quickly. I have had to go back and apply more throughout the day. I think they have a great idea but it’s not totally perfected. I have had to replace my New-Skin Liquid Bandage several times after washing my hands because the seal has been broken. The seal is easily broken by water. It is inexpensive but the product is not perfected in my opinion. I would not recommend New-Skin Liquid Bandage to others. It’s a great idea but, needs more thought and perfection put into it. I will not be repurchasing this product again.
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when I have a crack in my skin or on paper cuts. It helps the pain and helps your fingers so you can still use them without any pain.
Sabrina L.
Bostic
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It works wonders. It will seal up your wound if it's no too deep of course. Seek medical attention if you're unsure. It does burn a bit when you first apply it. It does smell really strong. But it works and it protects the wound from infection and anything getting in it.
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is amazing absolutely 100% whoever made this was a genius I have cracked skin on the top of my fingertips that are literally cracking in half and they hurt so bad because of the winner and I use this and let me tell you close my cracks right on up all but it also has an antibiotic in it which disinfect and clean so it burns a little bit but this stuff is amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...