New-Skin® Liquid Bandage

--s2New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray can be used to help prevent bacterial contamination in minor cuts and scrapes. Both dry rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, flexible, waterproof, and lets skin breathe. Just one stroke or spray protects the wound by keeping out dirt and germs and provides protection against infection with an antiseptic. How It Works. ---The active ingredient in New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray is 8- Hydroxyquinoline, a first aid antiseptic. Available with a brush-on applicator or spray, New-Skin® Liquid Bandage can be used to protect minor cuts, scrapes, blisters and hangnails. How to Use It. Clean affected area. Apply small amount on the area one to three times daily. Let dry. A second coating may be applied for extra protection. To remove, apply more New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and quickly wipe off. Who Should Use It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are great for runners, golfers, hikers, bikers, musicians, outdoor tradesmen, crafters and more. Where to Buy It. New-Skin® Liquid Bandage and Liquid Bandage Spray are available over the counter at more than 50,000 drug stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, mass merchants, club stores and convenience stores nationwide. For more information, visit. www.newskinproducts.com. .

I Can’t find this product in my local store. Where do they sell it? Would love to try this.
I see these New Skin TV commercials. They are brushing the product on to an open wound that apparently a normal band aid won't stick to. My question is: Doesn't the applicator get contaminated with debris, germs, pus, and foreign object matter from touching the wound and surrounding area, and then in turn contaminate the remaining content of the bottle when the applicator is inserted back in? Thus spreading those contaminants to the next open wound that you or someone else might use it on? Thank you.
Does this burn when applied?
Start your review of New-Skin® Liquid Bandage!
Product Highlights
I recieved this in my Good Life Vox Box and I used it on the backs of my ankles to prevent blisters on a long trail run in new shoes.in reviews
I work with a lot of plans and paper and get paper cuts all the time... this stuff works great for all the tiny cuts I get!in reviews
love this product to use when going in the water , when you get one of those cracks from dry skin, or when you get a paper cut or small cut!in reviews
It help keep out dirt from my cut and i felt that it got better faster.I received this product complimentary from Influensterin reviews
this product is great for using on minor cuts and scrapes on your hands, its waterproof so you don't have to worry about grabbing a new bandage every time you wash your hands.in reviews
Crystal L.
Farmerville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage uploaded by Crystal L.
Purchased at: Walmart
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage love how this product works kills 99% of germs I’m a repeat user and I use on my grandkids it’s waterproof and I wouldn’t change a thing the. Price is affordable and great Helps prevents infection and helps heal cuts 🥰🥰I would recommend to anyone at anytime 💜💗💜
Crystal M.
Thomasville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage uploaded by Crystal M.
This is great for those small cuts where a regular bandage just won’t do! I always have some in my medicine cabinet.
Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
New-Skin® Liquid Bandage uploaded by Emily B.
Papercuts can be the worst. A bandaid doesn't really help because even the ones designed specifically for fingers don't stay on when you wash your hands. I now use New Skin or like products on papercuts and other places where a bandage just doesn't work. New Skin is decent, though you often have to reapply after washing your hands, but it still lasts longer than a bandaid. And if it is older, it may flake off. It burns a little when you apply it, similar to hydrogen peroxide, but it goes away. I would recommend.
Andria L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We always have New Skin liquid bandage around. It has helped us save quite a bit on bandaids that get wasted, thrown away or used to play Dr by the kids. It goes on easy and seals quick. I really like that it stays on and I totally forget that it's there. I use it for every member of the household. Anyone that is prone to getting cuts in odd places to where the first time you wash your hands your losing your bandaid (I have a serious issue w this) this stuff is for you. I have been using it for years now. The first time was because I cut my foot open on a spaghetti sauce can while stopping down trash. I rinsed it, applied New-skin and it was sealed and healed surprisingly quick. Barely left a scar. With that being said I will continue to buy this and always recommend to others.
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This stuff is pretty cool. You just clean the affected area, dry, apply and let it set. It does burn a little bit and will tend to flake off and crack when it's been on for a while but it covers and protects your cuts perfectly. The price is good and this lasts a long time! I highly recommend.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Once I tried liquid bandaid I knew I was a forever customer. This stuff seals off the wound area , preventing any moisture or bacteria from getting into your wound..a bandaid could never do the same thing, as soon as a bandaid gets wet thats the wrap. With new skin it keeps it 100% dry !!
Kim S.
Cave City, KY
This product is great for using on minor cuts and scrapes on your hands, its waterproof so you don't have to worry about grabbing a new bandage every time you wash your hands. It does sting when applying.. just my opinion I wouldn't recommend this product for children just for the fact it does hurt when applying. but as use for an Adult product yes! all the way..!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
New-Skin Liquid Bandage is the perfect covering for a deep cut or cuts that a bandage just won’t stay on properly. This seals the cut closed for fast healing and peace of mind.
Victoria K.
Montague, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Working with large animals makes injuries inevitable and this is an invaluable tool in a first aid kit. Once the smell goes away, it's pretty great.
Anna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,717 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
New-Skin Liquid Bandage is an easy to use product. All you need to do is brush your cut with the solution and it should seal the area. The seal that is created helps your cut heal faster. It also helps keep bacteria and germs out. It is supposed to be great for areas that are difficult for regular band aids. This product is easy to use and it dries quickly. I have had to go back and apply more throughout the day. I think they have a great idea but it’s not totally perfected. I have had to replace my New-Skin Liquid Bandage several times after washing my hands because the seal has been broken. The seal is easily broken by water. It is inexpensive but the product is not perfected in my opinion. I would not recommend New-Skin Liquid Bandage to others. It’s a great idea but, needs more thought and perfection put into it. I will not be repurchasing this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...