BY NEW-SKIN #6 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Larger Areas #1 Liquid Bandage Over 40 Applications Antiseptic to Help Prevent Infection Convenient to Use on Hard to Cover Areas The Bandage That Stays On® Invisible Flexible Waterproof Easy To Use First Aid Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray New-Skin® Liquid is for larger areas, such as legs and arms.  New-Skin® dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, waterproof and lets skin breathe.  Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs.  Try New-Skin® Liquid Bandage  for smaller areas. Use New-Skin® Liquid Bandage For: Protects Cuts and Scrapes. see more...

• Has any tried this liquid bandage before?2 Answers
  • Is this easy to use?7 Answers
  • Does this really work? And does it work better than actual bandages?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I have 2 little kids that are always getting hurt so I was really excited when I received this from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box." in 14 reviews
  • "Ive received this today inside my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster it was complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster." in 6 reviews
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
I love this stuff. My daughter cut herself on a window the other night actually, and I couldn't find any of my small butterfly bandages to hold the cut together to improve healing time. I then remembered I had this in my car first aid kit and grabbed it and applied it and she was good to go. Even though it is an antiseptic, I recommend cleaning the wound first just to be overly cautious, also I do not recommend apply this to bigger cuts or scrapes because it does sting at first. My daughter is 16 and squirmed like a baby for the first few seconds haha. I do apply three coats though. No matter the size of the cut, one just never seems enough, 2 is a good medium but I always do three just in case. This bottle runs about $5 at most stores but it is worth it! you get a lot in there and a little goes a long way!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
i love liquid bandages. they work so well for cuts that are in places that band aids don't work well in. i can put it on my fingers when im at work and on my feet when i dont want band aids showing. they last for a long while and its my favorite. i would recommend
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I use the Liquid Bandage on my feet when I wear shoes I know are going to rub.  I put a little bit on he heels or right on the edge of my pinky toe that usually gets rubbed when wearing certain types of shoes.  I gave this product a 4 star only because it doesn't really work as a bandage on an open wound.  I mean, it does, but it burns like fire and I wouldn't recommend it.  It even burns on paper cuts.  Otherwise great idea for a product and great for preventing blisters.  I purchased mine at Walgreens.
jaime H.
Works well on friction blisters on hands and feet. Applying a couple coats relieves some discomfort by providing a barrier. Keeps dirt out of sounds. Only drawback is this stuff stings initially. Small kids won't tolerate it in my experience but the older ones do fine.
Danielle C.
Deltona, FL
Got this complimentary in my Good Life Voxbox, and decided to test it out when I scratched my ankle pretty badly last night. This product does work in sealing your wound, BUT I had three relatively major problems with it... 1) It stung my scratch really badly when I first applied it. It burned so much I had to make my room mate blow on it for me. 2) The smell is SO strong. After she blew on it for me, my room mate refused to be around me or in the room I applied New-Skin because it smells so pungent that it was making her light-headed. It made me cough. 3) It took quite sometime to dry. My wound just kept bleeding and clotting, and when it finally dried, there was a big glob of blood trapped underneath.

This product does it's job, and I'll probably finish the bottle- but I wouldn't buy it again.
Brandi P.
I have 2 little kids that are always getting hurt so I was really excited when I received this from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. My cousin just so happened to have skinned his elbow right after I got this and it worked great for the large area that his elbow was skinned off. It stinks really bad and he said it stung for a few seconds but other than that it works great! Its waterproof and unlike traditional band-aids it doesn't move around or lose the sticky part. I also look forward to using it on the back of my heels so my shoes won't give me blisters.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I have been using the New-Skin products for years. I received the new New-Skin Spray from influenster to review.I have never tried the the spray but once I did I wont use the liquid anymore. It goes on easy and covers well. It's a very important part of my daily tools for work. I am a massage therapist and can't have band-aids all over my hands. New-Skin works great. You can't even tell you are using it.
Donna C.
I received this today inside my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster it was complimentary for testing purposes. I had used new skin before in the regular liquid format but for me this spray on was so much easier for larger areas. In comes in a cute spray can that is perfect for on the go in your purse, in a diaper bag or whatever you may carry with you when you are out. I agree with other the smell was a little unpleasant at first but that does fade. I like that this is waterproof and has an antiseptic to prevent infections. This is important for anyone but even more important when you have small children who are always picking off or loosing band-aids. Would definitely recommend and will buy again when I run out
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I always get paper cuts on my fingers, so I was super excited when I received this complimentary product in my The Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. I have used the regular NewSkin liquid bandage for a while because I hate having bandages on my hands. It wasn't long before I was able to test this product. I received a deep cut while chopping vegetables. I cleaned the wound and sprayed the product onto the cut. It really helped stop the bleeding and sealed the wound for days. When it started to wear off, I just sprayed more on. The cut healed fairly quickly and I was very pleased with the performance of NewSkin liquid bandage spray. I will definitely be keeping this in my first aid kit from now on.
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
This protected a cut on my foot so I could hit the gym. I would be out of commission without. Came free in my Vox box and I thought I wouldn't get to use it forever the BAM. HUGE cut under my big toe. Only stung a bit, less than the peroxide and rubbing alcohol. Waterproofing worked great too. I'd purchase when I run out for sure. The smell didn't bother me at all. It's the antiseptic that smells. Worth three minutes of odor to avoid infection!
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this easy to use?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
What can you do about the smell?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
Has any tried this liquid bandage before?
Norma M.
Denver, CO
Does this really work? And does it work better than actual bandages?
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Does this come in a larger size?