New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray uploaded by ESMINA H.New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray uploaded by Marilyn A.New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray uploaded by Missy R.See all 5 photos

BY NEW-SKIN #5 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Larger Areas #1 Liquid Bandage Over 40 Applications Antiseptic to Help Prevent Infection Convenient to Use on Hard to Cover Areas The Bandage That Stays On® Invisible Flexible Waterproof Easy To Use First Aid Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray New-Skin® Liquid is for larger areas, such as legs and arms.  New-Skin® dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, waterproof and lets skin breathe.  Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs.  Try New-Skin® Liquid Bandage  for smaller areas. Use New-Skin® Liquid Bandage For: Protects Cuts and Scrapes. see more...

• Is this easy to use?Yes 4 Answers
  • Does this really work? And does it wo...It does work if u can get past... 2 Answers
  • Does this come in a larger size?No it does not. 2 Answers
Photos (5)
Buy on Rakuten...
  • "I have 2 little kids that are always getting hurt so I was really excited when I received this from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box." in 14 reviews
  • "Ive received this today inside my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster it was complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster." in 6 reviews
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I use the Liquid Bandage on my feet when I wear shoes I know are going to rub.  I put a little bit on he heels or right on the edge of my pinky toe that usually gets rubbed when wearing certain types of shoes.  I gave this product a 4 star only because it doesn't really work as a bandage on an open wound.  I mean, it does, but it burns like fire and I wouldn't recommend it.  It even burns on paper cuts.  Otherwise great idea for a product and great for preventing blisters.  I purchased mine at Walgreens.
jaime H.
jaime H.
Works well on friction blisters on hands and feet. Applying a couple coats relieves some discomfort by providing a barrier. Keeps dirt out of sounds. Only drawback is this stuff stings initially. Small kids won't tolerate it in my experience but the older ones do fine.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
This stuff burns like no other when you first apply it but it does work. It stops the bleeding and creates a barrier so germs can't continue to get in.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does the job like any name brand will just a bit cheaper and I totally recommend it... I also use the dollar one and it works.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Danville, VA
Has been my best friend since a kid. I love liquid bandages and use them today with my own kids. It keeps the wound clean and waterproof.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kingston, OH
This spray is a must have for moms. It has saved me several times from little ones having meltdowns because of an ouchie!
melanie n.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX
Usually use neosporin but this one is great too. Great product overall and it could use a bit of improvement in the smell
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Definitely not the best alternative to a regular band aid. I picked this up from rite aid to give it a try and it burned like crazy with one application and trying to peel it off was a nightmare as well.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This stuff burns like crazy! I have no idea how people like it. Maybe if the wound is already scabbed then it won't burn but what's the point of using liquid bandaid if it isn't bleeding.
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love New skin antiseptic liquid bandage spray.what a awesome thing to come up with.It really works.Great on hands and feet when you cannot use a regular Band-Aid.it is worth a little stinging to have this protection.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Is this easy to use?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
What can you do about the smell?
Norma M.
Norma M.
Denver, CO
Does this really work? And does it work better than actual bandages?
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
Does this come in a larger size?