New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray

Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Larger Areas #1 Liquid Bandage Over 40 Applications Antiseptic to Help Prevent Infection Convenient to Use on Hard to Cover Areas The Bandage That Stays On® Invisible Flexible Waterproof Easy To Use First Aid Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray New-Skin® Liquid is for larger areas, such as legs and arms.  New-Skin® dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, waterproof and lets skin breathe.  Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs.  Try New-Skin® Liquid Bandage  for smaller areas. Use New-Skin® Liquid Bandage For: Protects Cuts and Scrapes.

How effective is it?
Has any tried this liquid bandage before?
Is this easy to use?
Start your review of New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray!
Product Highlights
I have 2 little kids that are always getting hurt so I was really excited when I received this from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box.in reviews
Brandy N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
New-Skin Liquid Bandage works great at covering small cuts and scrapes. It seals them and prevents infection. It burns for a second when you spray it on but it is not too bad. I have used it for a few years and I will definitely purchase it again. New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
I have been using the New-Skin products for years. I received the new New-Skin Spray from influenster to review.I have never tried the the spray but once I did I wont use the liquid anymore. It goes on easy and covers well. It's a very important part of my daily tools for work. I am a massage therapist and can't have band-aids all over my hands. New-Skin works great. You can't even tell you are using it.
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. My daughter cut herself on a window the other night actually, and I couldn't find any of my small butterfly bandages to hold the cut together to improve healing time. I then remembered I had this in my car first aid kit and grabbed it and applied it and she was good to go. Even though it is an antiseptic, I recommend cleaning the wound first just to be overly cautious, also I do not recommend apply this to bigger cuts or scrapes because it does sting at first. My daughter is 16 and squirmed like a baby for the first few seconds haha. I do apply three coats though. No matter the size of the cut, one just never seems enough, 2 is a good medium but I always do three just in case. This bottle runs about $5 at most stores but it is worth it! you get a lot in there and a little goes a long way!
Nora N.
Great product bought it from the #Dollartree #New-Skin liquid spray bandage 🤕 when I apply it into my skin around my feet to prevent my blisters abs calluses it felt a little cold then went down I recommend this product😍
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
i love liquid bandages. they work so well for cuts that are in places that band aids don't work well in. i can put it on my fingers when im at work and on my feet when i dont want band aids showing. they last for a long while and its my favorite. i would recommend
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the Liquid Bandage on my feet when I wear shoes I know are going to rub.  I put a little bit on he heels or right on the edge of my pinky toe that usually gets rubbed when wearing certain types of shoes.  I gave this product a 4 star only because it doesn't really work as a bandage on an open wound.  I mean, it does, but it burns like fire and I wouldn't recommend it.  It even burns on paper cuts.  Otherwise great idea for a product and great for preventing blisters.  I purchased mine at Walgreens.
Kingston, OH
This spray is a must have for moms. It has saved me several times from little ones having meltdowns because of an ouchie!
solemar M.
Osceola
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally like the New-Skin Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray, this works awesome, once is applied sticks to the skin creating an overlayer, it does burn when is spray in the affected area, but the burning sensation goes away as it dries. I recommend this for those who have children!!
Heather M.
Clanton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I have tried this multiple times. I want so bad to love it but I just done. It just doesn't cover, and protect as well as a good ole band aid in my opinion. It is more convenient though.
Kayla F.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This liquid bandage is perfect for people who don't like the regular bandages and really for anyone. It is true to its word and helps keep the wound clean.