Add a Photo

By NEW-SKIN
#4 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics
Please note:  Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. For Larger Areas #1 Liquid Bandage Over 40 Applications Antiseptic to Help Prevent Infection Convenient to Use on Hard to Cover Areas The Bandage That Stays On® Invisible Flexible Waterproof Easy To Use First Aid Antiseptic Liquid Bandage Spray New-Skin® Liquid is for larger areas, such as legs and arms.  New-Skin® dries rapidly to form a tough protective cover that is antiseptic, waterproof and lets skin breathe.  Completely covers the entire wound to keep out dirt and germs.  Try New-Skin® Liquid Bandage  for smaller areas. Use New-Skin® Liquid Bandage For: Protects Cuts and Scrapes.
Photos (5)
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

This stuff burns like no other when you first apply it but it does work. It stops the bleeding and creates a barrier so germs can't continue to get in.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL

This stuff burns like crazy! I have no idea how people like it. Maybe if the wound is already scabbed then it won't burn but what's the point of using liquid bandaid if it isn't bleeding.
Danielle G.

So amazing! How much easier is it to carry this around in my purse instead of digging through all of my stuff to hopefully find a Band-Aid? A few days ago, I cut my thumb open and the healing process had just started but I figured it was worth a shot trying this stuff on it. I found that my cut actually stayed clean, which I totally appreciated, and I would absolutely buy more of this once my sample runs out. Thanks again Influenster for this gem!
melanie n.
melanie n.
San Juan, TX

Usually use neosporin but this one is great too. Great product overall and it could use a bit of improvement in the smell
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC

I love New skin antiseptic liquid bandage spray.what a awesome thing to come up with.It really works.Great on hands and feet when you cannot use a regular Band-Aid.it is worth a little stinging to have this protection.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Weston, WI

The liquid bandage was great. I had some cuts on my heels from some new shoes I wore and sprayed the liquid bandage over them and felt like I had to worry less about those cuts because I had a barrier between the open skin and the world around me. I wish I had read the packaging first though because the stinging that occurred was quite the surprise!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Washington, PA

Definitely not the best alternative to a regular band aid. I picked this up from rite aid to give it a try and it burned like crazy with one application and trying to peel it off was a nightmare as well.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Urbandale, IA

I got this complimentary with my Good Life Vox box and it came just in time. I used it for cat scratches on my back and it works but it burns!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL

I received this in my VoxBox. I packed it recently when I went on vacation, and I was wearing sandals that always mess up my feet, but they look cute when I do wear them. So I remember I did packed this. When I first spray it burn very bad, but I was thinking it was killing germs (hopefully). So after I took a shower I wanted to put more of this product on, and it was hard to spray because I guess it closed itself up. I just had to wipe it down to get to work again.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kingston, OH

This spray is a must have for moms. It has saved me several times from little ones having meltdowns because of an ouchie!
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL

What can you do about the smell?
Danielle G.

Does this come in a larger size?
Norma M.
Norma M.
Denver, CO

Does this really work? And does it work better than actual bandages?

Join Now