GroceryFrozen FoodsMarie Callender's
New Orleans Style Chicken Alfredo Bowl

New Orleans Style Chicken Alfredo Bowl

by Marie Callender's

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Orleans Style Chicken Alfredo Bowl!
Manminder S.
Scottsdale, AZ
New Orleans Style Chicken Alfredo Bowl uploaded by Manminder S.
Purchased at: Safeway
My new on the go meal. Love this quick and easy meal idea so tasty and authentic at the same time. Highly highly recommend. Just store a bunch in your freezer and you are all set for those busy days when you don’t get the chance to cook. Just heat it up and you are all set.
Crystal R.
Sumter, SC
New Orleans Style Chicken Alfredo Bowl I bought this for my boyfriend for him to gave at lunch. He is pretty picky about how his food tastes and can be often dissatisfied with the taste of frozen foods. I packed this for his lunch one day and when he got home I asked him how he liked the alfredo. He said he liked it and asked me to get him some more! I think it's safe to say that this has good flavor, was convenient for a quick meal, and affordable!
Brandy T.
Battle Creek, MI
These some of the best store bought single serving pasta bowls I have ever tried. It is very fulfilling, and they put a good amount of chicken and sauce so it's not dry. Every time I'm in a rush and need to eat this is my grab, and I know I have to make 2 cause my son needs one too. I do recommend if you have not tried yet.
Diana L.
Hammond, IN
Marie Callender’s has a great chicken Alfredo. It’s rich in flavor and tastes like I made it from scratch!
Katrina  B.
Ewing, NJ
This has so much yumminess in a bowl. Omg it’s taste so good. The flavors are so authentic to New Orleans flavors. I highly recommend it. Only down fall is I can’t find it to often
Kimberlei R.
Phoenix, AZ
YUMMMMY!! Oh my oh my oh my! Marie Calenders - Vermont, Mac and Cheese is so bomb! Mmmm!! I could eat it every day and not get sick of it! For real, it is so yummy! Bonus!!! It is super easy, just take it out of the box, pop it in the microwave (for the amount of time on the box) (I think it is 4 minutes) take it out, pull the film off partially, stir it, cover it again and pop it back for a minute (follow directions on the box - it could be different with your microwave)! Ta-daaa!!! It's so delicious, plus it's a really good size bowl!
Tammy R.
Azle, TX
I love this for lunch when I want a little spice in my meal. It is a delicious and quick meal.
angela A.
This one is good but it could be better with a bit more salt. Other than that it is creamy and cheesy
Samantha M.
Alderson
Not my favorite but definitely quick and easy. Not super expensive, good portioning, I just wasnt the biggest fan of the flavor of this alfredo. I want so badly to like spicy stuff and I’m always disappointed when it doesn’t agree with my tastebuds!
Tammy C.
Aqua Park
It’s great for a quick lunch, filling and tastes good. The Alfredo sauce is real creamy. Will buy again for sure

Looking for your answer?