BY NEW NORDIC

Dietary Supplement Strengthens Your Hair* Tablets are recommended to people who: want help to maintain healthy hair growth, strength and structure wish to supplement with essential nutrients that support healthy hair follicles, skin and nails Hair Volume™ tablets are based on a Swedish apple formulation including millet and essential nutrients. The Nordic apple variety in these tablets are rich in procyanidin oligomers. Millet is a gluten free cereal rich in the ingredients miliacin *The apple extract used in these tablets has been made with selected apple varieties exceptionally rich in apple procyanidin oligomers. Made In Sweden *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Sarika M.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I noticed my hair was dropping more than I'm used to...so I got these pills.
Been using it for about 2weeks...so I guess it's too early to say for sure if it's working.
My hair does seem like it's growing faster...but hair still falls...hopefully that annoyance stops soon. Holding thumbs.
Update: hair has grown...up to 24 inches now 😄
It does drop less...finished my 1st months supply...however didn't take pills daily...
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
I started taking this after a friend recommend it and I honestly really liked it... I saw a difference in how fast my hair was growing.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Livingston, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert
I have just started using these 2 weeks ago,I have very thick curly frizzy unruly hair the first thing I noticed was the condition of my hair. Even blow drying my hair its not as chaotic and I can only assume it is down to these tablets. I can't comment on growth as yet but I hope they do help but if not I'm happy with the gradual change with the condition of my hair. The tablets are HUGE so if you have issues swallowing tablets u might need to break one into 2-4 pieces other than that I'm excited to see what they do for me.