New Nordic Hair Volume, Tablets, 30 ea uploaded by Tulip K.

BY NEW NORDIC

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Dietary Supplement Strengthens Your Hair* Tablets are recommended to people who: want help to maintain healthy hair growth, strength and structure wish to supplement with essential nutrients that support healthy hair follicles, skin and nails Hair Volume™ tablets are based on a Swedish apple formulation including millet and essential nutrients. The Nordic apple variety in these tablets are rich in procyanidin oligomers. Millet is a gluten free cereal rich in the ingredients miliacin *The apple extract used in these tablets has been made with selected apple varieties exceptionally rich in apple procyanidin oligomers. Made In Sweden *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I noticed my hair was dropping more than I'm used to...so I got these pills.
Been using it for about 2weeks...so I guess it's too early to say for sure if it's working.
My hair does seem like it's growing faster...but hair still falls...hopefully that annoyance stops soon. Holding thumbs.
Update: hair has grown...up to 24 inches now 😄
It does drop less...finished my 1st months supply...however didn't take pills daily...
Leslye R.
Dinuba , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking this after a friend recommend it and I honestly really liked it... I saw a difference in how fast my hair was growing.
Tulip K.
levittown
This makes your hair grow like crazy and also makes it very healthy. My hair has never been this healthy.
Kim C.
Howden, Livingston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have just started using these 2 weeks ago,I have very thick curly frizzy unruly hair the first thing I noticed was the condition of my hair. Even blow drying my hair its not as chaotic and I can only assume it is down to these tablets. I can't comment on growth as yet but I hope they do help but if not I'm happy with the gradual change with the condition of my hair. The tablets are HUGE so if you have issues swallowing tablets u might need to break one into 2-4 pieces other than that I'm excited to see what they do for me.

back