HealthWellnessBeauty SupplementsNew Nordic
Hair Volume Plus Nail Strong Supplement - 60 ea

New Nordic Hair Volume Plus Nail Strong Supplement - 60 ea

by New Nordic

Helps maintain healthy hair and nails* 2 tablets per day With orthosilicic acid & apple extract Naturally sourced The apple extract used in these tablets has a natural content of procyanidin B2. The apples are picked, mashed, dried and extracted, so that the desired herbal substances are preserved. This guarantees the high quality. No dairy Gluten and GMO free Made in Sweden 1-877-696-6734 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Nordic Hair Volume Plus Nail Strong Supplement - 60 ea!
Annemieke D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking these food supplements after my pregnancy to deal with post pregnancy hair loss and they have been amazing! Although some hair loss is normal, these supplements keep my hair healthy and strong. My hairdresser even commented on how healthy my hair was! They are super easy to take with your main meal and if pills aren't your thing, they do a very tasty gummy version too. I would definitely recommend these.

Looking for your answer?