New NatuRelief FOR WOMEN CHEWABLE TABLETS 30 CT uploaded by Madeline C.

BY NEW

Bromelain Dietary Supplement with Herbs The Natural Approach to Coping with Menstrual Pain* Not Habit Forming Drug Free Toxicity Free Natural Pineapple Enzymes Fast, On-The-Go Relief I will always choose the natural path. I prefer ingredients that I know and trust over options that I feel may do as much harm as good. I develop products that I want to use myself, and that I would feel comfortable giving to my family - that is my standard. NatuRelief tablet contains 400mg. Bromelain which is derived from natural pineapple. Long used by many native cultures, Bromelain has been thoroughly researched over decades and clinically established as safe and effective. I named it NaturRelief because that s just what it is... Natural Relief.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent see more...

Buy on Walmart
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had to take two of the tablets in order for something to happen. I wanted to go for a better healthier menstrual pain relief medicine, but it was not as effective as Advil or even the natural red raspberry herb or tea. This does have very little red raspberry herb, but is not enough.
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These apparently relieve the pain of menstrual cramps in a natural, chewable form. I really liked the idea, especially since I often have trouble swallowing pills. However, these did absolutely nothing for my pains.. They tasted good though.