❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette

by Morphe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette!
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Danielle K.
[product:❤️⭐new-morphe-brusheslo-fi-sculpt-&-shimmerhighlight-contour-palette] is definitely a cool palette to own. Especially if you daily do full face and contouring!! The contouring colors are really nice. I swatched the 4 below, they are very soft, and swatch like butter....also they blend with ease!! Now the 4 shimmer colors are amazing as well!! They swatched so nicely and have such a shimmer to them, you can go in with a subtle shimmer or go all out for an amazing shimmer and sparkle the night away!! I think this palette is a must have for any makeup lover and for the price is very nice. It's not chalky at all, colors go on with ease, and feel great!! It seems to last at least 12hrs.....so this is affordable and awesome! What more could ya ask for in this amazing little face palette?
Greenfield, MA
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Morgan W.
This is the Morphe 8H HI-FI SCULPT & SHIMMER palette which I love! It’s beautiful! Having fair skin I haven’t used every single shade jet but I’ve used almost all of them! I’m a huge fan of playing with bronzers and different shades to see how they lay on my skin. I love trying palettes to see what shades work best with my skin before committing to a solid color of bronzer or highlighter. I love playing around and using shades for different things from highlight, bronzer, to eyeshadow! This palette GLOWS and is such much fun, I love it and recommend to anyone, it will make you truly glow!
Elyria, OH
Always love morphe! Seriously I don't think morphe could make a bad product. I have been using this contour pallet for about a month and I freaking love it. I can't believe they do nothing wrong lol. I recommend this product to everyone. The price is awesome and so is the pallet 🥰 Thank you Morphe
Duluth, MN
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Nikki L.
I just got this palette and I absolutely love it. The colors blend really well into my skin to give me a contoured look. This is the first palette I have owed from morphe and it womt be the last. Their products are extremely well priced and well made!! MORPHE 8L Lo-Fi Sculpt & Shimmer
East Freetown, MA
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by annie G.
HANDS DOWN THE* BEST CONTOUR PALLETTE FOR LIGHT/FAIR SKIN.. (idk how other shades are) MORPHE DE-LIV-ERED w/ this pallette. (They're one of the most reliable brands for consistent products that do exactly what they say they will @ fair prices.. only behind theBalm &× ColourPop IMHO)
Sweet Home, OR
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Paige P.
This contour palette is the best one I have EVER used. It is so well thought out. There is four options for all the fair to tanned skin ladies. There is also four STUNNING highlighters. I use this every day and I love it.
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Kyla M.
This is the exact rate pallet and it is perfect for me. I am just learning to do contouring and highlighting properly. The highlighters have just enough shimmer but not too much to look over the top and the contouring comes in various shades to go with different parts of my face and a different skin tones. When this one runs out I will totally buy it again. I am ecstatically happy.
Tivoli, NY
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Jacqualynn B.
This is an amazing contour kit the 8L matched my light complexion perfectly and the pigment was immense. Need a light hand when applying the bronzer shades they are extremely pigmented. There is barely any fallout. The highlight shades are gorgeous and made my high points pop. The blendability was prefect! The packaging is sturdy and the compact has a large mirror on the inside cover which makes applying on the go much easier! It was priced at $25.00 which I think is very fair for its quality. I would highly recommend this product!
Lake Oswego, OR
❤️⭐new Morphe Brusheslo-fi Sculpt & Shimmerhighlight Contour Palette uploaded by Natalie A.
I absolutely love this face Palette! It's so amazing has everything you need for a perfect makeup beat! The quality and formula is so nice! I highly recommend this Palette for any beauty also perfect for beginners! I will definitely buy this Palette again but it has tons of product I'm sure this one will last for a while!
Cumberland, OH
1,144 reviews
I love this contour palette! It has just the right shades and blends great! U can’t go wrong with a morphe product! I will definitely purchase again! #voxbox #morphe

Looking for your answer?