BY MILL CREEK

Mill Creek Botanicals Aloe Vera And Paba Moisturizing Lotion Description: Soothes Dry, Rough Skin Natural Sunscreen Abosrbs Quickly Paraben Free No Artificial Colors The Best Of Nature For Nourished Beauty - Aloe Vera And Paba Moisturizing Lotion - Ph...

Buy on Amazon
Hailey G.
McAlester , OK
This product keeps me smelling good all day long! It's very rich but also gentle. It's great for sensitive skin like mine and I was pleased with how effective it is. This was my first time using it and I really like it. I'll definitely be buying more again soon
Gloria L.
Laurel Hill
The Mill Creek Botanicals Aloe Vera and PABA Moisturizing Lotion is one of the most effective lotions and I think you will love the results after using this and at a great price.
Lear31802 Irene L.
I really like this lotion. It is very fresh and leaves my skin soft, moisturized and with a super beautiful light, projects my skin healthy. It allows me to maintain it with good hydration and is absorbed with enough speed and is very light when applied. Its aroma is pleasant, I really like the combination of aloe vera with paba because one improves the sensitivity in the skin caused by anything and the other provides a small sun protection respectively.
Lucia H.
I love using this lotion on my skin it works really well for me and it doesn't make me react as I have very sensitive skin I find it to be super gentle and it even works for my daughter who also has sensitive skin. I would definitely recommend this lotion to everyone because it's very mild and it's effective at the same time.