BY MAYBELLINE

NEW Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Face Illuminator by Maybelline LLC see more...

Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Shelby R.
Lodi, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE THIS BRAND TO DEATH I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE! Looks great all day and then a few touch ups at night and you are good to go! Super pigmented and strong it has not broken on me yet which is awesome! Happy with this product
Jamie R.
Louisville
This leaves a great glow and looks awesome. I was really excited the first time I applied this because it looked awesome and blended well. I just wish it would have lasted longer..Im not one to do a lot of touch ups but I still use this every day it looks great.
Hannah K.
I love this highlighter!!! It is my favorite and I would highly recommend it. Gentle and effective on the skin for giving you a goddess glow. It is my holy grail!!! I love it and the price is right!!!!
tabatha h.
Brooksville, FL
this is a nice and cheaper highlighter. it really does make your face have a really natural glow (which i personally prefer). it blends so smoothly with either your fingers or a brush. i definitely would recommend this
Casey H.
Topeka
I love this stuff! I love trying new sun products- anything that’s a quick fix to a nice tan! This product gives a nice glow for fair and medium skin tones. You will need to make sure to be liberal in application but it will last you all day!
Aimee A.
Charlotte, NC
This I have had for a while and only used about twice,  this I would like to experiment with more to really see the results just haven't had much time to play with it yet.
Katherine C.
I love this for a bass highlight so when I add the highlight that I want to show off it makes it so much better I love the colors, and I love the packaging.
Shiana M.
Looking for a soft glow that also moisturizes? This product is perfect for just that, however I found it to be a but "heavy" for my skin type.
Mary W.
usa
It's alright. I haven't really use a lot of highlights because I have oily skin. Still researching to see what's going to work for my skin.

Amazon