Add a Photo

Maybelline Color Show Limited Edition Nail Polish - 970 Sandstorm
Britney D.
Britney D.
Cleona, PA

I love every other color from this line except this one. I had high hopes for it based on the others even with knowing how hard it is to find a decent white or off white color. This was somewhat watery compared to others and didn't dry evenly. Super streaky unless you apply 3 or more coats which never works and never dries.
Sheed P.
Sheed P.

I am in love with maybellined nail polish! It's stick to your nails, that whatever you're doing it never torn off! It's easy to apply. Well, this is my first time using a nail polish that never torn off everytime I do my everyday task.
Ora H.
Ora H.
Saint Louis, MO

Love the color! Not the best formula, but it stands up to other drugstore polishes. With a good base coat, and top coat, you could get away with 4+ days without chipping. Very opaque too. 1-2 coats for the best look.
meagan r.
meagan r.
San Diego, TX

Love the color and the formula super cute can wear any season super easy to apply way better than wet n Wild polish love it I bought mine at Walmart theybhave the best selection
samantha G.
samantha G.
Buckeye, AZ

If your looking for a very light shear wash or color or something very natural or neutral this is your shade. Definitely a 2 coater and takes a while to completely dry.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Garfield, NJ

I didn't like this actually, it was way too watery and it looked weird on my nails. Didn't last long. Won't buy again
Sophia M.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS

Nice color but it didn't dry as quick as I hoped and I just ruined my polish waiting for it to dry. :(
Es muy bueno,la verdad me gusta mucho y quiero otro por que no tengo más por favor me dan uno?😆
Ivy O.
Ivy O.
Provo, UT

Love this stuff!! I also really love the shade. Would definitely recommend it!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Las Vegas, NV

Favorite nude Color, the application of this product is perfect, has great consistency and great color payoff

Join Now