New Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick - Rosette uploaded by Lorinda S.

BY MARY KAY

Intensely moisturizing. Exquisitely smoothing. It's like a color-infused fountain of youth for your lips. Instantly drenches lips in moisture and locks it in for endless comfort. Infused with advanced skin care ingredients, the formula smooths the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Victoria O.
I love this Mary Kay True Dimensions lipstick shade Rosette so much!!!!!!!!!! It is so pretty and it has such an amazing feel on your lips. I use this shade all the time and I will totally buy it again.
Valeria B.
Sullivan City, TX
I love this line from Mary Kay cause they are like lip glosses, but it doesn't shine as much. So this is for like a daily wear or if you are that type of person that doesn't like matte and neither lip gloss. This line of lipsticks arw perfect for you.
Betsy S.
Jamesburg
Beautiful shade. Matte lipstick but is not too dry! It’s a constant favorite of mine. Easy, soft color for any occasion. The package is ok, but the product is long lasting. Definitely a product I’d recommend. It’s a lipstick that can be dressed up or down depending on your eyeshadow.
Mandy W.
Evansville
I love this color. It goes well with several of my outfits and fancy looks. I enjoy how it feels on my lips and it was very easy to use and apply. It stays on very well and meets my expectations. I didn’t buy it but I might in the future.
Jamie J.
Cleburne, TX
I really like this Mary Kay lipstick because it last almost all day. I usually do not have to reapply it except one time and sometimes not once. The color is spectacular and the tube is beautiful. It is moisturizing and feels wonderful on your lips.
Clair E.
Cullowhee, NC
I'm not usually a big fan of Mary kay products but I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick! It has a beautiful texture, however, they do not have a huge shade range.
Melanie D.
Fuquay-Varina
I love most Mary Kay items, I’m a current consultant and can’t say anything bad about anything I’ve tried so far. I just personally don’t like creme Lipstick but it looks beautiful on the lips.
Maddie M.
Petal, MS
A friend of mine got me this lipstick for my birthday last year and I fell in love with it! Color and wear is great. My only difficulty with this lipstick was, at times, taking it off. Liquid makeup remover was the solution to this.
KW🍍 W.
This product is amazing 😍 I love the Mary Kay lipsticks. They are SO creamy and they glide so easily on your lips! They have so many colors to choose from and they look GREAT on everyone! I would definitely recommend this to you!
Lorinda S.
Chehalis
I love this lipstick! It doesn't dry out my lips like every other brand one tried. The color is perfect and the packaging is gorgeous!