New! Mary Kay Bronzing Powder Medium-Dark uploaded by samantha H.

BY MARY KAY

Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder The silky-, smooth-feeling formula of Mary Kay® Bronzing Powder creates a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow year-round. It adds warmth to any skin tone, leaving it looking healthy and radiant. And the easy-to-blend, buildable... see more...

Rebecca H.
Great bronzer, but wish I could purchase in store or online in a regular basis. You can purchase a magnetic case with a mirror which protects the product better, but is bulky. I recommend to others if you have a regular Mary Kay lady. I don’t have one so once my bronzer is gone I’ll be on the hunt for a new bronzer.
Allison W.
Toronto , ON
2,596 reviews
The first time I applied this I must have gone overboard by quickly applying a big streak across my cheekbones. It was a too much to rub in properly so I was initially turned off from this product. But I tried it again and this time I started by just applying a bit at a time and rubbing in each layer well until I achieved a shade I was going for. So as long as you don't go crazy like I did at first, It will look really natural. You can apply as much or as little as you want and it blends in quite well.
Brenda M.
Me encanta su textura, facilidad de aplicar, lo puedes ir construyendo de que tan intenso lo quieres tener de intenso.
diklah m.
This is probably my favourite bronzer right now. So much so I can see the bottom of the pan now! Only took me 3 years.
Cassie T.
Greenmount
A bit muddy looking for me and I had some trouble blending it out. Has some glitter in it as well. Nice cord though.
Bedsaida O.
Feels really smooth and it’s a really natural looking tone for an everyday look. It’s a great price for its quality
Monique S.
Ste, MB
Love this product!! It's great and works great too. Love Mary Kay products. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Maja S.
In the package it looks very sparkly, but the glitter almost doesn't show up on the face, which is a plus for me! I love the formula, and the payoff is great.

Amazon