BY NEW LOOK #35 in Clothing Stores & Brands

The New Look story began in 1969 as a single fashion store in the UK. From there, New Look has grown to become a leading fast-fashion brand, with 569 stores in the UK and over 200 across Europe, China, North Africa, the Middle East and Asia.

• Who else loves new look x ?1 Answers
  • Is this suitable for a evening meal or it, too little or ...4 Answers
  • Just ordered this from New Look what you think?2 Answers
LEAR26238, Stephanie M.
I like everything in general the clothes, the swimsuits, everything is very nice comes adjusted to the body and I love it because the clothes look great they are always precious garments.
Everything is very good quality, it is always what is in the trend, the quality is very good and I really love it.
Cioly F.
I had a good experience ordering online with Newlook. I do prefer their website to actually shopping in store. I'd defo use the website again, quick and efficient. Product was also exactly what I was expecting.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Well,recently I decided to try this outlet clothing. I have bought some lingerie and summer white top. I can't say that their quality is the bedt one as the material looks simple and poorly made. It even seems to me that after a few washings top will go away.
Sarah V.
Corpus Christi
I discovered new look threw one of my favorite YouTubers they have such great prices very affordable I bought about 10 items and only spent 55$ the quality is great very comfortable and there shoes are very stylish but still comfortable!
Meri S.
Medley, FL
New look is great, has so many products ranging from basics to occasion wear, good quality too.Bathing suits are so beautiful, and unique you are sure to find something that suites your style! they have really good quailty clothes,shoes, accessories etc
Chandler B.
I buy new look exclusively from ASOS because I'm from the US and I think they jack up the prices a bit, but I love the clothes. It's fun and the quality is actually really nice considering people think this is a cheap brand? I only have a couple items but their denim line is really nice and I will purchase from them again.
Hiba A.
Cookeville, TN
New look used to be one of my go to stores when I lived outside of the states. It has great in style clothing for a very affordable price. My favorite purchases include a denim looking like bottom down top and a black with very thin golden string going across the top creating little diamond shape designs. Definitely worth a try for all you shopping lovers.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Their wide width shoes and inspire/curve line are both amazing. The clothes are so modern and flattering. Would recommend to anyone seeking stylish looks at a reasonable price point. Shoes are always comfortable as well.
Catherine J.
I love New Look, it's the kind of store you can run into and find an outfit pretty easily. Their shoe section is well worth a look if your ever near a store. They also have regular sales on their website which I always took full advantage of ( I'm from Europe so that now I'm in the US I've had to ignore all the sale emails 😭) .
Lina C.
I love New Look and wish we had stores in the States. Great pieces, sometimes very much like Topshop, but at a fraction of the price. Great place to shop for new trends and I also love their basics and knitwear, like cardigans and sweaters.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their prices? is it a good deal?
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
Do they have only swim wear
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How is their quality of clothes? I want to buy some from them, but I am scared since I am from the US and I have never gotten anything from them.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Is this just an online store?
Brigitte M.