BY NEW LIFE

Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pretty amazing how drastically different your fish look before and after using this. Especially bright fish like neon tetras, they really pop! I got the small pebbles and regular pebbles, both worked great. The fish love them.
Alexis W.
Had a few random fish in my tank for the longest, never ate the shrimp or krill I put in, until I tried this. The best food for any goldfish or other small fish that never wants to eat!
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Garlic is just as good for fish as it is for humans, plus they love it! My fish go crazy over this food and I would recommend it to others.
Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
When I had fish they loved these. If you are just starting out with new fish i highly recommend this brand
Jennifer B.
My boston terrier n loved this! definitely one of is favorites! I would recommend it to any dog owner!
laura T.
The gold fish , my children won at the summer fair, are STILL alive. enough said :)
Courtney B.
Worked really well for my tropical community fish (: wish it was cheaper but you get what you pay for
Tabetha B.
Huntington, WV
I'll never use any other fish food. My fish loved this. It doesn't smell to bad. It's manes your fish look so much better just after a few uses
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
Our fish love this food we have chiclids and oscars. It is one of the higher quality foods on the market with less fillers then a lot of brands. Our fish love it , doesn't stink to bad and we buy it about every two months
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
Fishes love this food so much! I used to have a fish and it just loved it so much.
Heather D.
Boulder, CO
Is garlic usually in fish food?
Sydnee W.
Lubbock , TX
Do the fish seem to like this?
Dee J.
Has anyone gotten a box with no badges?