BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
I used these at the beginning of nursing especially at night because I would leak ALOT this saved so many of my bras/tanks I did end up changing to reusable ones later because I figured out my schedule!
Cassandra S.
I love these nursing pads! I breastfeed with my two sons and I loved the experience so much, I wish I would have done it with my girls! These worked great no leaking through or anything like that. They stuck to my bra good and stayed in place. II would deffently recommend this to friends :)
Laura L.
These are the only nursing pads I use. I find most give an impression under your shirt and these seem to hide seamlessly.
Erin P.
London, ON
Loved these nursing pads! I love how they had the sticky part to stick on your bra so it didn't move, I love how soft they were and how most days I could wear it all day and it not leak, mind you sometimes I would cuz it would just be one of those days
Brittany L.
only brand i would use! found them discreet, good value - maybe just a bit for expensive than most:
Rose-Lynn S.
Charlton , ON
Worked great in the beginning when I was still using Lanolin, after the first few weeks they just weren't practical, and became costly. I found it much more economical and comfortable to go with washable ones.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?