BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cherin D.
My favorite disposable pads! Must have if you're breastfeeding. I always have some on hand!
Carrie F.
Westfield, MA
These are a must for breastfeeding! They are quick and easy to use and change on the go.
Erin P.
London, ON
Loved these nursing pads! I love how they had the sticky part to stick on your bra so it didn't move, I love how soft they were and how most days I could wear it all day and it not leak, mind you sometimes I would cuz it would just be one of those days
Rose-Lynn S.
Charlton , ON
Worked great in the beginning when I was still using Lanolin, after the first few weeks they just weren't practical, and became costly. I found it much more economical and comfortable to go with washable ones.
Laura L.
These are the only nursing pads I use. I find most give an impression under your shirt and these seem to hide seamlessly.
Brittany L.
only brand i would use! found them discreet, good value - maybe just a bit for expensive than most:
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?