BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
At first I hated these because how big around they were and how they kind of folded up sometimes but as my son got older they grew on me and the ones I loved in the beginning I didn't like because they were too small.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
Before my son was even born I had to invest in nursing pads. I love the brand so this was my first go to pads to buy. I loved them from the moment I first used them. Good quality for a very good price!
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
I. LOVE. THESE. my breasts have been leaking since around 20 weeks and these have been a lifesaver. I'm currently 40 weeks and I know they will leak more once baby arrives, but I Have a feeling these will be all I need to take care of that issue.
Katie S.
These are the only thing keeping my shirts dry during these first few weeks postpartum. They are relatively cheap and I since I used them after I had my first daughter I knew they'd be my go-to this time around.
Samantha C.
Medina, TN
This is the only brand of nursing pads I use. I have tried other brands and did not like them. They keep moisture away from your skin and they can absorb a lot. Also you can not see them through your clothes.
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
I have a 10wk old and have been exclusively breastfeeding, and I love these nursing bra pads! I also use the Lansinoh nipple cream to prevent cracking / bleeding. These pads can handle some heavy leaking!
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
I tried every brand I could find when I was nursing. These are the ones that soaked up the random milk flow when I was out and heard another baby cry. Goodbye jackets and hello dry shirts!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Con mi última bebe use varias marcas! Pero esta es la mejor tiene más resistencia protección por más tiempo especialmente cuando estamos fuera de casa sin el bebe!
Allycia H.
While I personally prefer reusable nursing pads, these actually work better. They're a little too pricey for me to use on a regular basis causing me to not use them. However, if the price isn't a concern for you I would definitely recommend them if you leak a lot.
Marie A.
This product works really great at absorbing breast milk! I use them while at work. I recommend these to all breastfeeding mom's.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?