BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha C.
Dixon, KY
Loved this brand! They are slightly more expensive but they are worth it never had a problem with me leaking like I did with the others ones. I would recommend these to everyone.
Ally V.
I love these nursing pads. It was the best quality and it's worth the money. I was pretty sore when i first started nursing my baby and these were the only pads that worked.
Stephanie P.
I love this brand. Out of every brand I have bought and used these were my favorite.. super comfortable, and absorb great. Definitely a must have if you're breastfeeding!
Karla M.
To be honest this are the only nursing pads I use I had bought other brands but I didn't like them I really like this one's.they hold more milk then other pads.
I like these decently well. They fill up fairly quickly though compared to the medela pads. Plus side is I have found that they stick better than medela.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried 5 different nursing pads. I know have a stack of boxes filled with pads that I hated! These were the only ones I liked! Highly recommend!
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the baby nursing bra pads the are the best I like bra pads so much they work really good and they are not to much at the store
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
I always stock up on this after giving birth. They are so good and absorbing when u can't control the Breast supply the first week!!
Marie A.
This product works really great at absorbing breast milk! I use them while at work. I recommend these to all breastfeeding mom's.
Tiffany R.
This is a great product! These things saved me from having to change my shirt multiple times a day!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?