BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Worst pads I ever tried! Few times I found it just near) and if I wear a smaller top - in the morning my breast skin was in wrinkles... the form is absolutely not anatomical
Samantha C.
Medina, TN
This is the only brand of nursing pads I use. I have tried other brands and did not like them. They keep moisture away from your skin and they can absorb a lot. Also you can not see them through your clothes.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
The best nursing pads that I have used. Many brands make thick pads that show through certain bras, but not these! They are comfortable and absorbent. Perfect for any breastfeeding mamma, and they have competitive prices!
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Con mi última bebe use varias marcas! Pero esta es la mejor tiene más resistencia protección por más tiempo especialmente cuando estamos fuera de casa sin el bebe!
Cassandra S.
I love these nursing pads! I breastfeed with my two sons and I loved the experience so much, I wish I would have done it with my girls! These worked great no leaking through or anything like that. They stuck to my bra good and stayed in place. II would deffently recommend this to friends :)
Shonda L.
Lapoint
I didn't like these they made my breast crack and bleed more than my cloth pads and they made my nipples itch.... I think I may be allergic to something on the pads but they didn't work well for me.
Sam S.
North Pole, AK
I tried every brand I could find when I was nursing. These are the ones that soaked up the random milk flow when I was out and heard another baby cry. Goodbye jackets and hello dry shirts!
Allycia H.
While I personally prefer reusable nursing pads, these actually work better. They're a little too pricey for me to use on a regular basis causing me to not use them. However, if the price isn't a concern for you I would definitely recommend them if you leak a lot.
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
I have a 10wk old and have been exclusively breastfeeding, and I love these nursing bra pads! I also use the Lansinoh nipple cream to prevent cracking / bleeding. These pads can handle some heavy leaking!
Ashley S.
I used these at the beginning of nursing especially at night because I would leak ALOT this saved so many of my bras/tanks I did end up changing to reusable ones later because I figured out my schedule!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?