BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany R.
This is a great product! These things saved me from having to change my shirt multiple times a day!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used these with my daughter and my twins. They help alot!! The Lansinoh ointment is great too, DONT FORFET TO USE THAT! ;) and these pads have a sticky back so they dont slide. They come in big or small boxes, not expensive, amd found at walmart and other convenient stores near you!!
Laura P.
Evington, VA
The best nursing pads that I have used. Many brands make thick pads that show through certain bras, but not these! They are comfortable and absorbent. Perfect for any breastfeeding mamma, and they have competitive prices!
Stephanie P.
I love this brand. Out of every brand I have bought and used these were my favorite.. super comfortable, and absorb great. Definitely a must have if you're breastfeeding!
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
This is the baby nursing bra pads the are the best I like bra pads so much they work really good and they are not to much at the store
I like these decently well. They fill up fairly quickly though compared to the medela pads. Plus side is I have found that they stick better than medela.
Carrie F.
Westfield, MA
These are a must for breastfeeding! They are quick and easy to use and change on the go.
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
These definitely saved me while breastfeeding! They are a good price and worth buying in my opinion! They fit with all the bras I had tried! I didn't find them uncomfortable at all! I would recommend for all other breastfeeding mommies!
Cherin D.
My favorite disposable pads! Must have if you're breastfeeding. I always have some on hand!
Lillian S.
Brooklyn, NY
I always stock up on this after giving birth. They are so good and absorbing when u can't control the Breast supply the first week!!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?