BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
These are the only brand of nursing pads I buy. I have bought other ones but they are just not as good. These do pull moisture away from leaking which is really nice. They also have 2 sticky spots on the inside to help hold them onto your bra. Other brands only seem to have 1 spot. These are cup shaped unto others that are just flat. These nursing pads have been my favorite brand for nursing for a total of almost 2 years (13 1/2 months for my oldest and 9 months for my youngest).
Betsy G.
Barrington
I have used Lansinoh disposable nursing pads since my first child was born in 2010. I started out with another brand and received a few samples of Lansinoh and switch! In addition to being less expensive than the other brand, I felt these were softer and were less noticeable through my shirt. The plastic backing prevented me from soaking through at night. Three children later and they are still my preferred disposable nursing pad!
Kaytee G.
Honestly i love these i just wish they made bigger boxes of them i go through them soo quick and change them often... just domt let down leaking out or dont smell like milk.. i really do love these though just need more... ultra soft are my favorite! This feels great
Shonda L.
Lapoint
I didn't like these they made my breast crack and bleed more than my cloth pads and they made my nipples itch.... I think I may be allergic to something on the pads but they didn't work well for me.
Raven H.
Sevierville, TN
I've used a few different brands of disposable pads, and these are the only ones that are comfortable, discreet, and absorbent. Lansinoh has one of the best and most affordable lines of products.
Samantha C.
Dixon, KY
Loved this brand! They are slightly more expensive but they are worth it never had a problem with me leaking like I did with the others ones. I would recommend these to everyone.
Ally V.
I love these nursing pads. It was the best quality and it's worth the money. I was pretty sore when i first started nursing my baby and these were the only pads that worked.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Worst pads I ever tried! Few times I found it just near) and if I wear a smaller top - in the morning my breast skin was in wrinkles... the form is absolutely not anatomical
Karla M.
To be honest this are the only nursing pads I use I had bought other brands but I didn't like them I really like this one's.they hold more milk then other pads.
Sarah D.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried 5 different nursing pads. I know have a stack of boxes filled with pads that I hated! These were the only ones I liked! Highly recommend!
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?