BY LANSINOH

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads allow mothers to keep their active lifestyles after giving birth - without having to worry about embarrassing and uncomfortable milk leakage. see more...

• I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but ...1 Answers
  • How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potent...3 Answers
  • How often would have to change these? 7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
These are the only brand of nursing pads I buy. I have bought other ones but they are just not as good. These do pull moisture away from leaking which is really nice. They also have 2 sticky spots on the inside to help hold them onto your bra. Other brands only seem to have 1 spot. These are cup shaped unto others that are just flat. These nursing pads have been my favorite brand for nursing for a total of almost 2 years (13 1/2 months for my oldest and 9 months for my youngest).
Betsy G.
Barrington
I have used Lansinoh disposable nursing pads since my first child was born in 2010. I started out with another brand and received a few samples of Lansinoh and switch! In addition to being less expensive than the other brand, I felt these were softer and were less noticeable through my shirt. The plastic backing prevented me from soaking through at night. Three children later and they are still my preferred disposable nursing pad!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I used these with my daughter and my twins. They help alot!! The Lansinoh ointment is great too, DONT FORFET TO USE THAT! ;) and these pads have a sticky back so they dont slide. They come in big or small boxes, not expensive, amd found at walmart and other convenient stores near you!!
Breanna B.
Stillwater, OK
I. LOVE. THESE. my breasts have been leaking since around 20 weeks and these have been a lifesaver. I'm currently 40 weeks and I know they will leak more once baby arrives, but I Have a feeling these will be all I need to take care of that issue.
Kaytee G.
Honestly i love these i just wish they made bigger boxes of them i go through them soo quick and change them often... just domt let down leaking out or dont smell like milk.. i really do love these though just need more... ultra soft are my favorite! This feels great
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
These definitely saved me while breastfeeding! They are a good price and worth buying in my opinion! They fit with all the bras I had tried! I didn't find them uncomfortable at all! I would recommend for all other breastfeeding mommies!
Katie S.
These are the only thing keeping my shirts dry during these first few weeks postpartum. They are relatively cheap and I since I used them after I had my first daughter I knew they'd be my go-to this time around.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
At first I hated these because how big around they were and how they kind of folded up sometimes but as my son got older they grew on me and the ones I loved in the beginning I didn't like because they were too small.
Shennise J.
Clermont, FL
Before my son was even born I had to invest in nursing pads. I love the brand so this was my first go to pads to buy. I loved them from the moment I first used them. Good quality for a very good price!
Raven H.
Sevierville, TN
I've used a few different brands of disposable pads, and these are the only ones that are comfortable, discreet, and absorbent. Lansinoh has one of the best and most affordable lines of products.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
How often would have to change these?
Andrea B.
How absorbent are these? As in, how much liquid could they potentially absorb? I have quite a strong let down and am leaking through reusable nursing pads.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have been considering using these as my go to nursing pads but I have never been able to try them. Unfortunately I have extremely sensitive skin and some things have a tendency to break me out. Has anyone else with sensitive skin tried these and if so did you have any kind of reaction?