New Kleancolor Glitter Nail Polish 4 Colors

by China

New assorted Kleancolor Glitter nail polishea. The glitter nail polishes are clear colored gel polishes with multi colored glitters. Beautiful alone or to mix and match with other polishes for a more dramatic look

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New Kleancolor Glitter Nail Polish 4 Colors!
Danville, CA
These are fun dry fast and easy to apply. They last well on the nails. They look great and stand out. I get many compliments. This is a better price point than most other brands so it’s worth trying out this brand.
I love this glitter nail Polish. I am obsessed with hiw it looks and how it comes out. I could stare at my nails all day after doing them.
Garden Grove, CA
I LOVE using these for the perfect Halloween nail looks! To add an extra detail to the designs. Who else?!