**NEW** KISS imPRESS

**NEW** KISS imPRESS "VEXED & VICIOUS" Medium Length by Broadway Press-On Manicure Nails

BY KISS

24 NAILS / 12 SIZES PER PACKAGE SAFE ON YOUR NATURAL NAILS NO GLUE NEEDED see more...

Buy on Amazon
amy z.
These are my favorite brand of nails hands down! They have amazing colors and graphics. This years Halloween designs are the best. They stay on so well, are easy to get off and dont damage yournails at all. These will forever be a repurchase for me.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Love these nails they are always easy to use and the options you have to choose from are awesome all the way from sporty to glamour and colors a lot of colors and designs to pick as well.
Nicole E.
Massapequa
OMG, I love these nails!  I could not be quicker or easier to get a PERFECT French manicure.  And it lasts!  I had these on during a Carribbean vacation, lots of time in the ocean and pool, applying sunscreen, showering and shampooing.  These nails lasted beautifully the whole week and I received so many compliments!  Of course, I let everyone know that this was not a salon job, but press ones, every person I told was pleasantly surprised!
Rawan D.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
My go-to nails. Easy to apply and I can go for days washing dishes without them falling off.