Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersKojie San
NEW Just Released Imported Spf25 Skin Whitening Lotion Extra Large Commercial Size 250ml

by Kojie San

NEWEST ADVANCED VERSION OF PREVIOUS KOJIE SAN LOTION KOJIC ACID EXCELLENT AND SAFE FOR SKIN WHITENING HIGH SPF 25 TO PREVENT TANNING IMPORTED EXTRA LARGE 250 ML COMMERCIAL SIZE

I have just recently bought one, but the content is slightly yellowish in color. The expiration date is 11/2021. Is this fine?
Start your review of NEW Just Released Kojie San Imported Spf25 Skin Whitening Lotion Extra Large Commercial Size 250ml!
NEW Just Released Kojie San Imported Spf25 Skin Whitening Lotion Extra Large Commercial Size 250ml uploaded by Sarah Y.
Smells nice and seems to be working. I love the soap and this seems like another winner. After a week or so of use my scars are slightly lighter. Highly recommend!
Helped lighten my stretch marks greatly! Most have faded to the point where they're no longer visible.
General Santos City
NEW Just Released Kojie San Imported Spf25 Skin Whitening Lotion Extra Large Commercial Size 250ml uploaded by Leizel Z.
I must say that this is my everyday body lotion and I love it. Not only it helps lighten my skin, it also has SPF 25 which protects my skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It is gentle to my skin and it didn't cause any irritation (which is a very good sign for me who has been diagnosed of skin asthma before). It does not dry up so fast, thus you can immediately notice that your skin is well moisturized. Thumbs up!
This sunblock is one of my skins holy grail. Not just that it protects my skin it also has great benefits, it doesn't dry up my skin. It also last for good a half day. I recommend this for all students. The price is also cheap. But this product is just so oily and it takes time before it dries up. But still one of the best sunblock I ever tried.
Legaspi City, Albay
I really love this product. This is very effective in terms of whitening. Visible results can be seen even after 2 weeks. I highly recommend this to those who want positive results.