New Item ESTEE LAUDER PURE COLOR LIP LACQUER 0.2 OZ ESTEE LAUDER/PURE COLOR LIP LACQUER 04 RUBY GLOW .2 OZ (6 ML)

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color High Intensity Lip Lacquer see more...

• "Estee Lauder is pretty expensive but their products are definitely worth it they glide on and you don’t need a lip liner for them they’re super easy to use and depends on the lipstick but they’re pretty long lasting" in 3 reviews
Kaylee L.
Fort Worth
I like the lip lacquers and how pigmented they are. I only have a few colors, but’s that all you really need. I bought mine from a department store and they were a little pricy. I probably won’t buy anymore because all the colors I have and interchangeable with different looks.
Jordan G.
Venice, FL
I am a life long lover of Estée Lauder because of their double wear foundation so I decided to venture out and try some of their other products. This lip product is good but definitely nothing to write home about especially for the price.
Gianna R.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Rachel C.
Lancaster , OH
This item is a must have for people who love purple! I can get enough of using this product because ibe always looked for a tone just like this and now I have it!
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
I love this brand and this product. The applicator is really great. This product did meet my expectations because it felt soft on and it did last a pretty long time.
Michelle L.
san antonio
Awesome product definitely recommend for anyone who loves this brand and product, great price for what you get and goes along way. Easy to apply and mess free, must have if you don’t already have!
Samantha H.
Abingdon
So I bought this and it was such a pretty color easy to apple and long lasting and smooth application I will be beautiful this again. Packaging was pretty
Vidhi A.
I love this product. It’s long lasting. I normally wear it for a night out. Matches everything in my closet. Good for the price range.
Stephanie A.
Hialeah
Good lip gloss. Not too glossy a bit think. Good pigmentation. You can use it combined with a lipstick or by itself