NEW Girlfriend Sexy® Natural Bronzer Tanning lotion - 10 oz. uploaded by Angie D.NEW Girlfriend Sexy® Natural Bronzer Tanning lotion - 10 oz. uploaded by Terra J.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY #96 in Self-Tanner

Want the secret to a beautiful and natural splash of color? This three part system is guaranteed to ensure a dark shade that's unique to your bright and sexy complexion. Using a signature bronze that is sealed with hydration and skincare that is delivered directly to pores, imperfections will vanish, skin will illuminate and glow will be recaptured. see more...

• I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfri...1 Answers
  • This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Terra J.
Review for: Other
I have a few different bottles of this lotion and I absolutely love how Soft it leaves my skin after using it! I switch my lotion around but I use this at least once a week.. if not every other. I highly recommend trying it out.
Angie D.
Wallingford
I own this in the dark shade I use this every time I lay out to tan or use a tanning bed I bought this at a tanning salon that I went to awhile back and this lotion is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying another bottle
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I don't go tanning often but when I do I use this lotion! My favorite thing is how delicious it smells, sooo amazing! And it makes me smells goo all day. But it really does make my tan so much brighter and bronzier and it is not orange at all! I paid around $40 for it but it is well worth it!
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This smells so amazing!! I am super bummed that they discontinued this brand at Sun Tan City. One of the perks with this brand is the style of the bottle. It's easy to throw it in your purse and go compared to the standard tanning lotion bottles. I'm sad to see this brand go.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the smell of this lotion. The product itself though is not the best one I have tried. It is one of the cheaper ones. It is a bronzing lotion for indoor or outdoor use. It just didn't get me as tan as I usually would have gotten.
Isabella C.
By far my favorite natural bronzer, I bought a few bottles when they clearances them out and have been using it off and on (with other lotions) it makes my skin feel so soft and I don't actually smell like burnt flesh!!
Jenna P.
Honestly, I hate this product. It has a strange but pleasant smell and goes on smooth, but feels greasy. I also plateau-ed quite quickly, meaning my skin just wouldn't get any darker. I would never buy this again and I just use it as a back up if I really have to. The bronzer doesn't even do anything 😔
Maritza F.
Smells amazing & application is simple. Not the tan I was looking for but it gave a nice tint.
Abigail L.
It smelled nice and it felt nice but it didn't do anything for my tan I felt like. I used it every time I went tanning for a good month and not much difference
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product it actually works and makes you look tanned since I'm already tanned this product gives me a little glow
Beauty queen B.
This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quality? What's the price of it. Does it last
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfriend Sexy. It was a tingle which I lived but this is not. Anybody know how the purple compares to the Pink?