NEW Girlfriend Sexy® Natural Bronzer Tanning lotion - 10 oz. uploaded by Angie D.NEW Girlfriend Sexy® Natural Bronzer Tanning lotion - 10 oz. uploaded by Terra J.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY #96 in Self-Tanner

Want the secret to a beautiful and natural splash of color? This three part system is guaranteed to ensure a dark shade that's unique to your bright and sexy complexion. Using a signature bronze that is sealed with hydration and skincare that is delivered directly to pores, imperfections will vanish, skin will illuminate and glow will be recaptured. see more...

• I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfri...1 Answers
  • This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Terra J.
Review for: Other
I have a few different bottles of this lotion and I absolutely love how Soft it leaves my skin after using it! I switch my lotion around but I use this at least once a week.. if not every other. I highly recommend trying it out.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
I don't go tanning often but when I do I use this lotion! My favorite thing is how delicious it smells, sooo amazing! And it makes me smells goo all day. But it really does make my tan so much brighter and bronzier and it is not orange at all! I paid around $40 for it but it is well worth it!
Angie D.
Wallingford
I own this in the dark shade I use this every time I lay out to tan or use a tanning bed I bought this at a tanning salon that I went to awhile back and this lotion is absolutely amazing and I will definitely be buying another bottle
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This smells so amazing!! I am super bummed that they discontinued this brand at Sun Tan City. One of the perks with this brand is the style of the bottle. It's easy to throw it in your purse and go compared to the standard tanning lotion bottles. I'm sad to see this brand go.
Jenna P.
Honestly, I hate this product. It has a strange but pleasant smell and goes on smooth, but feels greasy. I also plateau-ed quite quickly, meaning my skin just wouldn't get any darker. I would never buy this again and I just use it as a back up if I really have to. The bronzer doesn't even do anything 😔
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the smell of this lotion. The product itself though is not the best one I have tried. It is one of the cheaper ones. It is a bronzing lotion for indoor or outdoor use. It just didn't get me as tan as I usually would have gotten.
Isabella C.
By far my favorite natural bronzer, I bought a few bottles when they clearances them out and have been using it off and on (with other lotions) it makes my skin feel so soft and I don't actually smell like burnt flesh!!
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Wow!!! Love the bottle itself! Very appealing to the eye . The scent is ahhhhhhh you know how u smell something and the scent is soooooo awesome those eyes close, neck goes back and u mutter aaaahhh??? Yep thats how this scent will make you feel!! Not greasy at all! Adds a little sparkle to give skin that glow ..... this works so great in tanning bed and outside! The purple tube , is what you need to buy if you are planning to double dip in your tanning salon. Hope you all found my review helpful !!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a HUGE tanner, and i love love this lotion. I love bronzers, and this is a very good bronzer. It smells like a cupcake to me. If your pale, this will give you great color. If your darker skinned, it will give your skin a nice bronzy glow. Theirs DHA in it, so be careful, and wash your hands after applying, otherwise your hands will be stained orange. Overall, i love this lotion
Haley N.
Dandridge, TN
I love this! This does not make me blotchy or patchy and the smell is so good but in my opinion it isn't overwhelming and too strong. This will make you have such a beautiful tan and I really recommend it and it goes on ever better if you use gloves.
Beauty queen B.
This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quality? What's the price of it. Does it last
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfriend Sexy. It was a tingle which I lived but this is not. Anybody know how the purple compares to the Pink?