NEW Girlfriend Sexy® Natural Bronzer Tanning lotion - 10 oz. uploaded by Angie D.

BY SWEDISH BEAUTY #95 in Self-Tanner

Want the secret to a beautiful and natural splash of color? This three part system is guaranteed to ensure a dark shade that's unique to your bright and sexy complexion. Using a signature bronze that is sealed with hydration and skincare that is delivered directly to pores, imperfections will vanish, skin will illuminate and glow will be recaptured. see more...

• I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfri...1 Answers
  • This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quali...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
jodie u.
Nicholasville, KY
Wow!!! Love the bottle itself! Very appealing to the eye . The scent is ahhhhhhh you know how u smell something and the scent is soooooo awesome those eyes close, neck goes back and u mutter aaaahhh??? Yep thats how this scent will make you feel!! Not greasy at all! Adds a little sparkle to give skin that glow ..... this works so great in tanning bed and outside! The purple tube , is what you need to buy if you are planning to double dip in your tanning salon. Hope you all found my review helpful !!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I am a HUGE tanner, and i love love this lotion. I love bronzers, and this is a very good bronzer. It smells like a cupcake to me. If your pale, this will give you great color. If your darker skinned, it will give your skin a nice bronzy glow. Theirs DHA in it, so be careful, and wash your hands after applying, otherwise your hands will be stained orange. Overall, i love this lotion
Emily S.
Keller, TX
This is magic lotion I call it! Lol!! Natural bronzers are so you don't have the orange tint of over amounts of dha. This girlfriend sexy line is full of great smells and feels great on the skin! I also own the moisturizer I use after using this lotion!
Haley N.
Dandridge, TN
I love this! This does not make me blotchy or patchy and the smell is so good but in my opinion it isn't overwhelming and too strong. This will make you have such a beautiful tan and I really recommend it and it goes on ever better if you use gloves.
Kathy B.
I loved this lotion!! Smells amazing & I stayed dark while using! I love the Girlfriend Sexy tan extender too!! Makes your skin so soft & smells good! Also affordable.
Abigail L.
It smelled nice and it felt nice but it didn't do anything for my tan I felt like. I used it every time I went tanning for a good month and not much difference
Kathryn C.
I just recently tried this at the tanning salon & love it. It actually does make me feel like I'm darker each time I go to the tanning bed.
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love this product it actually works and makes you look tanned since I'm already tanned this product gives me a little glow
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Coming from the tanning world of 8 years. I love this lotion. It smells wonderful and it's great for a simple tan!
Nicole P.
Selbyville , DE
Not that bad of a bronzer. Left the creases orange & seemed to dry out my skin (I do have dry skin tho)
Beauty queen B.
This looks like a product I would buy. How is it guys? Good quality? What's the price of it. Does it last
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I was disappointed to find out they quit selling the Pink Girlfriend Sexy. It was a tingle which I lived but this is not. Anybody know how the purple compares to the Pink?