by New Girl
Ask a Question
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN

Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your favorite?
Jenn K.
Jenn K.
Oct. 9, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
Schmidt!
Mollie M.
Mollie M.
Jan. 22, 2014, 12:33 a.m.
Schmidt cracks me up!
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
Jan. 20, 2014, 9:44 p.m.
My favorite is Nick. He's so funny and I love his grumpy old man side. Somehow he's a grumpy old man while still being a big kid.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Oct. 20, 2013, 4:13 p.m.
I love them all, but if I had to pick a favorite individual, it would have to be Winston. He's proved that he can be insane and still function, and is the bizarre voice of reason in the loft.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Aug. 29, 2013, 4:08 p.m.
Schmidt! He's so arrogant but he totally endears himself to everybody! Especially when they make him put money in the jar : P
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Aug. 15, 2013, 7:25 p.m.
I love them all but my favorites are Nick and Jess. I'm a huge fan of Zooey but I absolutely LOVE Jakes character as well.
Toria M.
Toria M.
July 22, 2013, 12:47 a.m.
I love Nick. A lot. haha Jess is cool, and Winston's alright, and I really can't stand Schmidt most of the time.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
July 12, 2013, 6:19 p.m.
I love them all equally! They are all hilarious and weird in their own amazing way! Nick is just ridiculous and so is Schmidt but in a different way! Winston is strange and Jess is quirky! Love them all!!
Maika P.
Maika P.
June 19, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
SCHMIDT!!!! he's one of those TV people that i wish i was friends with in real life.
Leah L.
Leah L.
June 3, 2013, 1:23 a.m.
Schmidt is my favorite. You never know what crazy/weird/stupid thing he's going to say or do next! I love that about him. He's great.
Leticia O.
Leticia O.
May 20, 2013, 5:37 a.m.
Omg definitely nick he's mad at the world or the world is mad at him either or he's great!
Ryan P.
Ryan P.
April 12, 2013, 11:08 a.m.
Schmidt and Nick! Love both of them. I liked Coach better at first but Winston has slowly won me over.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
March 6, 2013, 4:39 p.m.
Jess! she is just so funny and seems like she'd be an awesome friend and roommate :)
Becky M.
Becky M.
Feb. 23, 2013, 11:04 a.m.
Schmidt is my fav! He's so hilarious and he would be so much fun as a roommate!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 6, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
This is so hard! They're all amazing in their own way. Jess is so cute and quirky. Nick is loveable and funny! Schmidt is a TRIP! Love him. Winston is so random. They're all hilarious, I love them.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Feb. 3, 2013, 9:39 a.m.
How can I choose they are so awesome! I can't decide!!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Dec. 23, 2012, 10:55 p.m.
I love everyone but if I had to choose it would be Cece shes a doll!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Dec. 14, 2012, 5:27 a.m.
Nick is my favorite. I would love it if he was my neighbor!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Dec. 5, 2012, 2:36 p.m.
All of them are great, but I really enjoy Winston's humor. don't really think I have a favorite character in the show, since I like them all.
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Dec. 2, 2012, 6:54 a.m.
Nick is my fav, he is hilarious!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Nov. 28, 2012, 12:20 p.m.
Schmidt!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Nov. 20, 2012, 10:47 p.m.
Jess is the obvious first choice! She's the best! But Schmidt is totally a close second - he and his douche bag jar are hilarious.
Alicia N.
Alicia N.
Nov. 18, 2012, 6:42 p.m.
Nick. Nick. Nick. Not only is he cute but I think he is so funny. :) haha, now if I could only find myself a Nick...lol
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nov. 10, 2012, 4:33 p.m.
I don't think I could choose! I love them all!
Ashlyn Q.
Ashlyn Q.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:33 a.m.
Schmidtty no competition! His commentary is hilarious and often quite smart and clever! best part of the entire show!
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Nov. 2, 2012, 12:31 a.m.
Schmidt for sure!!!! not only because he's a cutey bear..but he is too funny!!
Charity L.
Charity L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 11:45 a.m.
Schmidt. He's funny and a little OCD like me.
Shelby O.
Shelby O.
Oct. 22, 2012, 9:51 a.m.
Of course Jess is awesome but next comes Schmidt - he's hilarious.
Ivy W.
I love Nick!
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Oct. 18, 2012, 1:17 a.m.
Schmidt! The Douche Bag jar is just too funny and it might be a bit annoying but you know you'd love to have a friend like that around
Renate B.
Renate B.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:10 p.m.
Jess because she is so quirky!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Oct. 17, 2012, 9:33 a.m.
Hands down Schmidt! The things he says are ridiculous and think of all the things you could buy for the apartment with the money from the douche jar.
Sara B.
Jess is the funny one
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Oct. 15, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
I love Jess, she is so much fun to watch. Very quirky and fun. Who doesn't love a happy, bubbly person?
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Oct. 13, 2012, 1:48 p.m.
I like Jess because she reminds me of myself- she's awkward, clumsy, and randomly breaks into song! But I have a soft spot for Nick...

Join Now