New Girl
By New Girl
#32 in TV
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN

Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your favorite?

Vicky E.
Vicky E.
Davie, FL
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Team Nick forever! He's the best :)
Karen R.
Karen R.
Adelanto, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
This is a hard question! I love all of them, they are all so funny in their own way.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
1 year, 3 months ago
By far, my favorite roommate on New Girl is Schmidt. He is hilarious!
Jenn K.
Schmidt cracks me up!
Alisha V.
Alisha V.
4 years, 3 months ago
My favorite is Nick. He's so funny and I love his grumpy old man side. Somehow he's a grumpy old man while still being a big kid.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love them all, but if I had to pick a favorite individual, it would have to be Winston. He's proved that he can be insane and still function, and is the bizarre voice of reason in the loft.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Amarillo, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
Schmidt! He's so arrogant but he totally endears himself to everybody! Especially when they make him put money in the jar : P
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
4 years, 8 months ago
I love them all but my favorites are Nick and Jess. I'm a huge fan of Zooey but I absolutely LOVE Jakes character as well.
Toria M.
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
4 years, 9 months ago
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Nick. A lot. haha Jess is cool, and Winston's alright, and I really can't stand Schmidt most of the time.