New Girl
#23 in TV
Shafina I.
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Do you think Nick and Jess will last or are they better off as friends?
Megha P.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Laguna Hills, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
I think they will be on and off just so they can torture us, but i think they will end up together.. or i hope so!
Ami I.
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
3 years, 7 months ago
The show has gone FAR downhill since they started dating. The show used to be funny but now it's just an episodic romantic comedy. I have no interest in watching anymore.
Rabilyn A.
Rabilyn A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love their relationship! They seem like a great couple and i love how the show doesn't portray them as a perfect couple. Everyone had bumps in the road like Jess and Nick and you just have to try and fix your problems together.
Tiala B.
Tiala B.
3 years, 7 months ago
I think they are better off as just friends....
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
3 years, 7 months ago
I think they're perfect for each other and I hope the show ends with them getting married. I have a feeling they'll have a dramatic break up and on and off period before then, but I don't even think they need to do that. Their storyline is entertaining enough while they're together.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Milwaukee, WI
3 years, 7 months ago
I have to disagree with most of the other people. I think Nick and Jess work with each other. They aren't perfect and they don't always see things the same way, but it's good to challenge the people you're in a relationship with. It helps make it work.
Celina G.
Celina G.
Watertown, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
To be honest, I feel like they are better off as friends. It's silly because I really thought they'd be great for each other before they became a couple, but now not so much. I liked it much better when no one was attached to anyone and they were free to do what they wanted in their apartment without feeling like they needed to hide what they were doing.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
Before they were actually together, I wanted them together. But now that they are, I wish there was something else exciting going on. Since they have gotten together, it seems as if the writers are just fishing for things to write about....I hope something juicy happens soon.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Carleton, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
I think they'll end up together, but there will probably be some drama and breakups before the series ends!
danielle b.
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
They are better off as friends! She is at a different point in her life than he is and until he straightens out and figures out what he wants to do in life (no more bartending!), she should find someone else. Plus, them together kind of ruins the dynamic of the loft.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
3 years, 10 months ago
I think they will be on and off to keep the drama going but I love them together!
Allison D.
Allison D.
Old Forge, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
They won't last even though I would like them too. They are too cute! They are also sooo different.
Christee S.
Christee S.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 11 months ago
I think they are going to be dating but then they will break up because ever since they started dating the show has changed completely.
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
Long Beach, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I want my love of their love to make them last forever! So cute together...
Kathryn J.
Kathryn J.
Wakefield, Ri
3 years, 11 months ago
No! Money issues will drive them apart, Jess will end up married living in the suburbs and Nick will remain bartending!
Erica A.
Erica A.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
3 years, 11 months ago
I hope they do. They're so cute together.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
3 years, 11 months ago
I LOVE them together so I really hope they last!!!
Markie F.
Markie F.
Mesa, AZ
3 years, 11 months ago
I hope so! I love them together they're hilarious
Shree P.
Shree P.
Champaign, IL
3 years, 11 months ago
I would be really upset if they weren't together
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Arlington, TX
4 years ago
I like the awkwardness. I hope they work out because i will be devastated if they breakup! I LOVE them together!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Denver, CO
4 years ago
I like the tension of the back and forth. If they end up in a "normal" relationship it could take some of the fun out of the plot.
Beth L.
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years ago
I think it has potential, but both characters still need more development before it would be a lasting connection for the show. But they really are so adorkable together!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bordentown, Nj
4 years ago
I think it is a clever romance and could last if Nick would get his life in order.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
They might last but i think it happened too soon... now what?
Jenny N.
Jenny N.
Montreal, Quebec
4 years ago
They will last I wish it would they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
PLEASE let them last!!
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
4 years, 1 month ago
They're PERFECT for each other. I do think it will be off and on, up and down sort of like Lexi and Sloan in Greys Anatomy. We all know they're perfect together ;)
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
west covina, CA
4 years, 1 month ago
I think the show will toy with our emotions as much as they can with these two, but they should work together
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
Lexington, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
I think there will be a lot of back and forth with them... Sort of like the Ross and Rachel relationship on Friends. I hope they last though!