New Girl
By New Girl
#22 in TV
Shafina I.
East Elmhurst, NY
Do you think Nick and Jess will last or are they better off as friends?
Megha P.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Laguna Hills, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
I think they will be on and off just so they can torture us, but i think they will end up together.. or i hope so!
Ami I.
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
The show has gone FAR downhill since they started dating. The show used to be funny but now it's just an episodic romantic comedy. I have no interest in watching anymore.
Rabilyn A.
Rabilyn A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love their relationship! They seem like a great couple and i love how the show doesn't portray them as a perfect couple. Everyone had bumps in the road like Jess and Nick and you just have to try and fix your problems together.
Tiala B.
Tiala B.
3 years, 9 months ago
I think they are better off as just friends....
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
3 years, 9 months ago
I think they're perfect for each other and I hope the show ends with them getting married. I have a feeling they'll have a dramatic break up and on and off period before then, but I don't even think they need to do that. Their storyline is entertaining enough while they're together.
Sara V.
Sara V.
Green Bay, WI
3 years, 9 months ago
I have to disagree with most of the other people. I think Nick and Jess work with each other. They aren't perfect and they don't always see things the same way, but it's good to challenge the people you're in a relationship with. It helps make it work.
Celina G.
Celina G.
Watertown, NY
3 years, 10 months ago
To be honest, I feel like they are better off as friends. It's silly because I really thought they'd be great for each other before they became a couple, but now not so much. I liked it much better when no one was attached to anyone and they were free to do what they wanted in their apartment without feeling like they needed to hide what they were doing.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Macon, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Before they were actually together, I wanted them together. But now that they are, I wish there was something else exciting going on. Since they have gotten together, it seems as if the writers are just fishing for things to write about....I hope something juicy happens soon.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Carleton, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
I think they'll end up together, but there will probably be some drama and breakups before the series ends!