BY NEW GIRL #25 in TV

• Don't you just love Zooey Dechanel??51 Answers
  • Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your ...44 Answers
  • Who else is a fan of Cece and Schmidt? They are one good looking ...34 Answers
New Girl
  • "I wasn't a big fan of zooey deschanel's (ahem, 500 Days of Summer) , but after watching the first 2 seasons of New Girl, I was modeling my life after her." in 181 reviews
  • "This will always be my favorite show, it is truly the most funny and relatable show ever and the characters are so quirky" in 69 reviews
  • "I started watching this show on my own and then I introduced my boyfriend and now my boyfriend and I watch this show all the time!" in 58 reviews
  • "But hasn't been all that great in its third season hopefully it gets back to where it's first season then maybe I will be more app to watch it all the time and not just on occasion." in 41 reviews
  • "I love this show so much , i watched all first three seasons on Netflix and got hooked watched them in less than a month and i am currently watching it on tv as well every week ... i love it and wish it was a daily show on tv ! " in 41 reviews
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
I religiously followed this show when it first came out but stopped watching for some reason. That reason- the characters just got so predictable and annoying, like they were trying too hard. However, I started watching again and it's one of those shows that good for background noise... and it's funny some times. Not a terrible show! Great for killing time, but not something that I'm in love with.
Angie R.
South Gate, CA
Love this show! The cast has made their characters all so lovable. There is not one character that i do not like, and think the show can do without! I binge watch every episode and season so many times. I was skeptical the first time I watched this show, But good thing that I did. I love it so much! I love how relatable each character is, and how fun, goofy and hilarious they are all together. I try to tell everyone I know to watch this show so we can all just talk about it!
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
This is my favorite show ever! I am a huge Zoey Deschanel fan so this was a must watch for me. However I found a new love for every single member of this cast. The story line is really great and I think its so nice how well you get to know each character. The ending was AMAZING and everything I wanted to happen but it did leave me wanting MORE!!!! highly recommend this series! Great comedy show!
Taylor F.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
Gosh  I love this show. It's so funny, and each episode is so different and hilarious you'll never get bored. Each character is great in their own way.
This show is about a quirky, funny girl named Jess that moves in with 4 strangers in a loft in seattle. It follows their adventures and misfortunes, love interests and heartbreaks, and you'll love every second of it.
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
I used to watch this show religiously, but after a while it just started to get old. Jokes felt recycled and characters personalities felt too forced. It lost it's charm for me, and that's a shame because I really loved the first 2 seasons I watched.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Pop Culture Expert
New girl has such a great group of actors it makes the show so enjoyable. If you read the trivia on IMDB, it even says that Zooey Deschanel and the actor who plays Nick actually had to avoid eachother in scenes because their chemistry was so great. You can really tell how much thought is put into the plot of this show and It's a really feel-good comedy!
Amanda C.
Bridgewater, NJ
This is one of the mindless shows that I watch for the jokes and the lovable characters. I only watch this when I don't want to focus on anything heavy. I love Jess and Nick, and the writers of this show love to keep the jokes relevant. If you're looking for a mindless, stereotypical rom-com show I recommend this one.
Julie M.
I love New Girl! I identify with Jess. She has the best intentions, but things always get screwed up. The content is funny and relatable. The acting is great! ( I wasn’t a huge fan when Megan Fox guest appeared, but it wasn’t terrible). Love this show! I keep rewatching the beginning seasons on Netflix.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
This is a great show. It's about a woman named jess who moves into an apartment with with three other guys. It's a funny comedy show. It's great acting and I would highly recommend this show. It's a must watch.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I am currently watching this show on my Amazon Fire stick, and I love it! It is so funny! I love the girl, I think she is hysterical! I love the guy who plays Nick! I just really would like to see them get back together, so I am hoping that they do! I am on season 4 right now.
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert
Do you guys like the nick and jess romance that seems to be starting up?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this show to your friends?
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
Don't you just love Zooey Dechanel??
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your favorite?
Quyen N.
Who else is a fan of Cece and Schmidt? They are one good looking couple!