BY NEW GIRL #32 in TV

• Don't you just love Zooey Dechanel??51 Answers
  • Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your ...44 Answers
  • Who else is a fan of Cece and Schmidt? They are one good looking ...34 Answers
New Girl
  • "I wasn't a big fan of zooey deschanel's (ahem, 500 Days of Summer) , but after watching the first 2 seasons of New Girl, I was modeling my life after her." in 181 reviews
  • "This will always be my favorite show, it is truly the most funny and relatable show ever and the characters are so quirky" in 69 reviews
  • "I started watching this show on my own and then I introduced my boyfriend and now my boyfriend and I watch this show all the time!" in 58 reviews
  • "But hasn't been all that great in its third season hopefully it gets back to where it's first season then maybe I will be more app to watch it all the time and not just on occasion." in 41 reviews
  • "I love this show so much , i watched all first three seasons on Netflix and got hooked watched them in less than a month and i am currently watching it on tv as well every week ... i love it and wish it was a daily show on tv ! " in 41 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of the most entertaining shows with very relatable characters with their normal lives & life problems. I love the storyline especially the Jess, a weird in her own ways yet lovable character, who lives with 3 of her male friends & is a school teacher (who later gets promoted to become vice principal)

It's fun to watch them living together, facing their day to day work & life problems & the hilarious amazing ways the characters deal with them. The bond & friendship portrayed among the characters is great very uncomplicated & fun.
Janisa Q.
Funniest show! It’s my guilt pleasure. I don’t want to admit how many times I’ve binge watched the entire series on Netflix. All of the actors are so funny and they really work well together. Winston is my favorite. I think he’s hilarious. I love Jess’s style. Not going to lie I attempted her bangs 😅 really good show if you want something funny and not serious to watch.
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
I religiously followed this show when it first came out but stopped watching for some reason. That reason- the characters just got so predictable and annoying, like they were trying too hard. However, I started watching again and it's one of those shows that good for background noise... and it's funny some times. Not a terrible show! Great for killing time, but not something that I'm in love with.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
New girl is a great show dealing with a girl moving in with all men, she's a tad out there but they all enjoy her and she falls for one of them men, while one of the other guys falls for her best friend. It's alot like real life but has alot of comedy in it which is great
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
This is another favorite for me! I absolutely adore every single character in this show and feel for them. The actors do a wonderful job at portraying their quirky characters, because they are all a bit quirky...but who isn't right? I love it when a new season airs!
Bonnie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I'm a huge fan of New Girl!!! The show was well written and produced!!! The actor's and actress's does such wonderful portrayals of their characters that you learn to love and hate then have mixed feelings. I always recommend this show to my friends!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW OF ALL TIME! Not only is the cast incredible it’s also so hilarious! Zooey Deschanel is incredible as Jess and Jake Johnson is a wonderful Nick! It is a show I believe everyone needs to give a shot!
Nicole Z.
I used to LOVE watching New Girl! Its definitely a comedy! Zoey D. Is soooo beautiful and funny. Shes like a nerd living with 3 guys who are also super hilarious. Watch their adventures and you wont be disappointed!
Brooke B.
New girl never fails to make laugh. I love how relatable this show is. It's the perfect show to watch when there's nothing to do, it'll for sure bring a smile to your face, and a laugh to your lips !!!
Anabela C.
Clark, NJ
This is my favorite show ever! I am a huge Zoey Deschanel fan so this was a must watch for me. However I found a new love for every single member of this cast. The story line is really great and I think its so nice how well you get to know each character. The ending was AMAZING and everything I wanted to happen but it did leave me wanting MORE!!!! highly recommend this series! Great comedy show!
Blanca C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Do you guys like the nick and jess romance that seems to be starting up?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Would you recommend this show to your friends?
Elizabeth M.
Logan, OH
Don't you just love Zooey Dechanel??
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
Of the four roommates (Jess, Nick, Schmidt, Winston) who is your favorite?
Quyen N.
Who else is a fan of Cece and Schmidt? They are one good looking couple!