BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Get this fall’s must-have shades with the new EYE TINT SMOKY NEUTRALS collection and create a customized #ArmaniBeauty look by using the new shades as an eye shadow or eyeliner or layered together for your own signature look.

All shades come in a luminous matte, cream finish.

See details & how-to's for each shade below:

Taupe Smoke

·         Light brown shade

Nude Smoke

·         Light pink-brown shade

Buy on Sephora
  • "I bought this for my sister and had to keep it for my self and buy her a new one, this is a one product eye look, it's creamy enough to be able to blend out but dries down beautifully. I use this product three times a week and I highly recommend the new Giorgio Armani eye tint to anyone that wants a quick on the go eye look. " in 18 reviews
  • "Love this new eye shadow I just bought... Very silky and long lasting doesn't crease at all. Highly recommend this product. Very Tru to color and very bendable. Worth every penny " in 10 reviews
  • "I received a sample and I love it! Great to use for a cut crease. Shiny and sparkling without the glitter " in 5 reviews
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Review for: Other more...
It is a very nice product, Blends easily, I use the champagne color for an inner corner highlight. I feel like for the price it’s not worth it (granted you get a lot of product). I have many colors very similar and at a fraction of a cost.
Abbey E.
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Nude Smoke more...
Very basic and nice eye tint. Goes on and stays on. It does feel slightly dry at first but then it settles in nicely. Perfect nude shade that goes with any look in my opinion! Would buy it again!
Nancy W.
McKinney
Review for: Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Nude Smoke more...
I bought this thinking it would be the perfect product to even out my eyelids for everyday use. While I love the shade I purchased - I am not a fan of the forumla. I still have to prime my eyelids when using this which I am not happy with. I wanted a one and done product and this just isnt it. I will finish up the tube but I will not be repurchasing this product. I bought this at nordstroms.
Debbie C.
Review for: Camel, Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Nude Smoke, Other more...
Armani beauty never disappoints! These are so easy to apply, just swipe them on your lids , use on cheekbones , down the bridge if the nose, Cupid's bow, or pretty much anywhere. These are totally multi use little beauties. I use them as shadow, on my lips and hi lighter so they are worth every penny. They blend great don't have too much sparkle and are long lasting.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves this neutral color! This tint eyeshadow is amazing, very quickly change to powder. I never think that I crushed it. I buy 5 colors and all are amazing. Very pigmented and long lasting. Definitely I highly recommend all colors, to all ladies like me who wants to looks fabolous and loves high quality in Products.
Andreina G.
MIAMI, FL
La cajita vino con cuatro productos, tres sombras y una máscara de pestaña, como para volvernos locas y crear looks tanto para llevarlos de día y de noche, quiero comenzar hablándoles de este formato de sombras Giorgio Armani, ellos aseguran que cambia radicalmente las normas del maquillaje de ojos, y en realidad si las cambia, les explico, las sombras son súper fácil de usar, si eres una persona que esta comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje, estas sombras son perfectas para ti, es una sombra líquida cuyos colores pueden aplicarse ilimitadamente en capas, sin craquearse, puedes difuminarla sin ningún problema. Digo esto, porque el tema de las sombras liquidas rádica en que, al momento de difuminar , comienzan a craquearse. Otra cosa fascinante es que deja un efecto natural. “Es un maquillaje innovador que combina la pureza de los polvos, el poder de fijación de un tinte y el tacto de una crema” Afirma la marca, y si, es una mezcla de todo eso y más.

Desde luego, se ven como brillos de labios, a primera vista, debido a los envases. Se puede aplicar cualquiera de éstos con los dedos o con el aplicador y luego lo puedes difuminar con brochas.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
So I received 3 Armani Eye Tints in the shades 12, 21 and 24 from Influenster for reviewing purposes a couple of weeks ago and I think it's time to leave my review. I was never a fan of cream shadows because they came in a pan and somehow ended up ruined really fast, also the colors offered weren't exactly very wearable. This is a cool concept and Armani Beauty is executing it pretty well, I like the packaging because it is easy to work with the applicator, the shade range is very beautiful going from neutral everyday to glam shades, I can totally see me getting some more of these beauties. Now to the shades I received. Number 12 is very pretty, sparkly and beautiful, it can even be used as a highlighter. Number 21 is hard to work with, I find it dries faster than the other two shades so you either blend fast or you end up with a mess. The shade is nice tho. Number 24 is beautiful and my favorite out of the three, you can even wear it on its own, add some liner and you're ready to go.
Lauren L.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beautiful colors, nice thin blendable texture, easy to wear, not greasy. Lasts all night easily and easy to apply with the applicator. A little pricey but you don't need a ton. I would buy again!
Samantha S.
When I first put this product on I had no idea what to expect. The applicator and formula consistency looks like a lip gloss. I swiped across my lid and crease best I could and I'll admit it is a little difficult to get the product across the entire lid with the applicator. So I took my finger to blend, but it was too late. You have to blend within SECONDS of applying or else the product dries. So I had a pretty distinct line between the two colors I put on. Since that first experience, I stuck with the product and now know the best way to apply. Apply, blend, apply, blend, before it dries. The color is beautiful and seriously doesn't budge which is great for all day wear. The gold ashes color is my favorite for highlighting under the brow bone. Overall really like this product, just have to know what you are doing!
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I’ve never used a liquidy eyeshadow before and I wasn’t sure how I would like it. A little surprised that I like them, because there was a little bit of a learning curve in learning how to use them.
So the secret is to use a small brush (I like a stiff concealer brush) to blend it all in. The colors blend beautifully and are surprisingly soft and natural looking. To make the colors bolder and to add drama, simply layer the colors. The more you layer, the more of a smoky eye you can create.
Once you get the hang of it, usually by the first application or two (thankfully it’s a short learning curve) then you’ll appreciate how moisturizing it makes your eyes feel The colors are true (but softer than you’d think) and they last for quite sometime. And they tend to stay put. No photoshop to edit out fine lines in the attached photo because I want you to see how it looks on 40+ year old skin. (I'm loving it!)
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Does there leave any creasing and do you need a primer?
Quero testa muito me mandem pfv ai fasso um resumo do que achei quando eu testa
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Does the application leave your kids feeling oily or caked up?? Also how does it handle with eyeliner ontop? I like using a dark bold eyeliner over my shadow since I have almond eyes and they look closed if I don't. Does the eyeliner smear when used over this shadow?
Katelyn O.