6 colors available

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Get this fall’s must-have shades with the new EYE TINT SMOKY NEUTRALS collection and create a customized #ArmaniBeauty look by using the new shades as an eye shadow or eyeliner or layered together for your own signature look.

All shades come in a luminous matte, cream finish.

See details & how-to's for each shade below:

Taupe Smoke

·         Light pink-brown shade

Buy on Sephora
Andreina G.
Andreina G.
La cajita vino con cuatro productos, tres sombras y una máscara de pestaña, como para volvernos locas y crear looks tanto para llevarlos de día y de noche, quiero comenzar hablándoles de este formato de sombras Giorgio Armani, ellos aseguran que cambia radicalmente las normas del maquillaje de ojos, y en realidad si las cambia, les explico, las sombras son súper fácil de usar, si eres una persona que esta comenzando en el mundo del maquillaje, estas sombras son perfectas para ti, es una sombra líquida cuyos colores pueden aplicarse ilimitadamente en capas, sin craquearse, puedes difuminarla sin ningún problema. Digo esto, porque el tema de las sombras liquidas rádica en que, al momento de difuminar , comienzan a craquearse. Otra cosa fascinante es que deja un efecto natural. “Es un maquillaje innovador que combina la pureza de los polvos, el poder de fijación de un tinte y el tacto de una crema” Afirma la marca, y si, es una mezcla de todo eso y más.

Desde luego, se ven como brillos de labios, a primera vista, debido a los envases. Se puede aplicar cualquiera de éstos con los dedos o con el aplicador y luego lo puedes difuminar con brochas.
Yackie V.
Yackie V.
LAREDO, TX
So I received 3 Armani Eye Tints in the shades 12, 21 and 24 from Influenster for reviewing purposes a couple of weeks ago and I think it's time to leave my review. I was never a fan of cream shadows because they came in a pan and somehow ended up ruined really fast, also the colors offered weren't exactly very wearable. This is a cool concept and Armani Beauty is executing it pretty well, I like the packaging because it is easy to work with the applicator, the shade range is very beautiful going from neutral everyday to glam shades, I can totally see me getting some more of these beauties. Now to the shades I received. Number 12 is very pretty, sparkly and beautiful, it can even be used as a highlighter. Number 21 is hard to work with, I find it dries faster than the other two shades so you either blend fast or you end up with a mess. The shade is nice tho. Number 24 is beautiful and my favorite out of the three, you can even wear it on its own, add some liner and you're ready to go.
Kirin C.
Kirin C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I’ve never used a liquidy eyeshadow before and I wasn’t sure how I would like it. A little surprised that I like them, because there was a little bit of a learning curve in learning how to use them.
So the secret is to use a small brush (I like a stiff concealer brush) to blend it all in. The colors blend beautifully and are surprisingly soft and natural looking. To make the colors bolder and to add drama, simply layer the colors. The more you layer, the more of a smoky eye you can create.
Once you get the hang of it, usually by the first application or two (thankfully it’s a short learning curve) then you’ll appreciate how moisturizing it makes your eyes feel The colors are true (but softer than you’d think) and they last for quite sometime. And they tend to stay put. No photoshop to edit out fine lines in the attached photo because I want you to see how it looks on 40+ year old skin. (I'm loving it!)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first put this product on I had no idea what to expect. The applicator and formula consistency looks like a lip gloss. I swiped across my lid and crease best I could and I'll admit it is a little difficult to get the product across the entire lid with the applicator. So I took my finger to blend, but it was too late. You have to blend within SECONDS of applying or else the product dries. So I had a pretty distinct line between the two colors I put on. Since that first experience, I stuck with the product and now know the best way to apply. Apply, blend, apply, blend, before it dries. The color is beautiful and seriously doesn't budge which is great for all day wear. The gold ashes color is my favorite for highlighting under the brow bone. Overall really like this product, just have to know what you are doing!
Lucy P.
Lucy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got 3 shades of this eye tint from Influenster and I have been obsessed with it since. #21 Fur Smoke is my favorite. It's a gorgeous cool taupe/brown that blends out slightly orange around the edges. The formula is very pigmented and dries feeling soft and velvety.
However, it may take a bit of practice to get used to this product because of how fast it dries once it's applied on your eyelids. You'll have to work pretty fast to blend it without smudging. but this formula lasts all day with minimal fading and absolutely no fallout or creasing!! I personally like to use a transition color to smooth out any color buildup and to blend it out into a neutral smokey eye that's perfect for fall!
Mo Makeup M.
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never tried cream/liquid shadows much before, but the moment I applied these and simply blended them with my fingers I knew it was on! haha
These are so easy to work with, they blend easily and give enough time to blend and work with them without setting too quickly.
I used three shades, 12 golden ashes, 21 fur smoke, 24 nude smoke, and these three shades complement each other so well. I have worked with them both with my fingers and with brushes and both methods work so well.
They last all day and don't budge nor do they crease. Which im so happy about!
The formula is really lightweight and they are nicely build-able
So happy to Influenster for letting me try these
Archel A.
Archel A.
SAN PEDRO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually my first time applying liquid eye tints so I didn’t know what to expect. I recieved the eye tints in colors 12 golden ashes, 21 fur smoke, and 24 nude smoke. This color palette of liquid eyeshadows is absolutely beautiful! Neutrals with a hint of shimmer. The wand is similar to a lip gloss applicator so it’s gently on your delicate eyelids. When you paint on your eyelids, you have to be sure to blend all the colors together to create the finished look. Then it will dry and feel like a powder matte eyeshadow. Smokey eye has never been easier and luxurious! BONUS: you can use the lighter shade as highlight as well!
Laura Neuzeth D.
Laura Neuzeth D.
Chula Vista, CA
I knew going into this review that they were going to be held up to a very high standard due to the price, and I have to let you know that they really live up to the hype. These are unlike any other cream eyeshadow that I've used because they're easy to blend out and apply, and they truly last all day. I was the most surprised with the way these go from cream to a powder formula. The formula allows the shades to blend in seamlessly onto one another and it allows the product to adhere so much better on the eyelids. You also get much more playtime to blend out the eyeshadows than with other cream eyeshadows.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
These are my new go-to's for a quick smokey eye! I love creme shadows so these are ones of many that I have in my collection. The formula is so smooth and blends pretty easily depending on the colors. I found that the lighter shades blend effortlessly while the darker shades require just a bit more work but definitely pay off! The pigmentation is amazing and I would definitely recommend these to my friends! I can't choose a favorite between the mattes or shimmers because they both are so nice! The matte is 100% matte and the shimmers add such a pop of light to enhance your eyes and make them look bigger.
Kibibi T.
Kibibi T.
Greenville, SC
I really like how versatile these products are! You can blend them out for a smokey tint with a fluffy brush or you can concentrate them for a deeper wash of color. The matte shades can probably be used for lining and can be smoked out with a brush. These dry quickly and are hard to blend out once they set. This being said, they are super long-lasting! I have oily eyelids and these were still in tact the morning after a night out. Golden Ashes is a much more sheer color that goes on beautifully both on top of the darker matte colors or as a highlight.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does there leave any creasing and do you need a primer?
Quero testa muito me mandem pfv ai fasso um resumo do que achei quando eu testa
Leialoha D.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the application leave your kids feeling oily or caked up?? Also how does it handle with eyeliner ontop? I like using a dark bold eyeliner over my shadow since I have almond eyes and they look closed if I don't. Does the eyeliner smear when used over this shadow?
Katelyn O.