BeautyNailNail CareGelish
NEW Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL 5oz

NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz

by Gelish

use with lacquer or gel polish. use before nail base coat. dehydrates the nail plate. 0.5 oz bottle. SKU:ADIB004J6WCBQ

How can I stop making the gel peel is it a good dehydrator that I need I tried everything and it doesn’t stop peeling or falling off ?
Is this a good dehydrator for acrylics? If not which one do you recommend?
NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz do I cure this under the lamp or do I put the base coat on and then cure?
Start your review of NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz!
Rachel J.
NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz uploaded by Rachel J.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
Love these products! I only use gel polish and this is the best trio I’ve found. Always keeps my nails on long and shiny. Can’t recommend this enough!
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Review for: NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz
If you use gel polishes you need to get some PH Bond to help keep your mani on point. This is awesome stuff and it really works to dry out the nail so your polish can properly adhere for a long lasting manicure!
Tamara H.
Midway, FL
NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz uploaded by Tamara H.
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
This product was about of my three step system and I love it and it is easy to apply and use. The products worked great together.
Annette L.
Pleasanton, CA
I use this as a first coat for all my gel manicures, even with other brands of gel. It does a great job of dehydrating the nail before the service, and one bottle lasts a really long time! I usually get mine on eBay since I’m not a pro (I only do my own nails) but with PhBond I get pro-looking results every time.
Jessica J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
I love the colors the brand has to offer. Lasts at least 3 weeks. And was easy to apply. Some light colors needs a few coats.
Veronica D.
Riverside, CA
NEW Gelish Harmony pH Bond Dehydrator Nail Prep Soak Off Gel Polish 15mL .5oz uploaded by Veronica D.
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
Great products, base coat adherence is superb, the top coat has a lot is shine that lasts. The ph bond is just a plus for all these to last. Very recommended.
Summer S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Works as advertised, which is always a bonus. I started using this when I ran out of “step 1” of my dip powder nails kit. Will purchase again, and would recommend.
Lesly Q.
Kilgore, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, just the best one I have tried!! So good work very well and very easy to apply, I would buy it again!
Admarie M.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
I do not like it at all, when I cure them in the led lamp, I feel that my nails are burning. They will also say nothing, the maximum they last me is 3 days and the gel polish lifts.
Georgia B.
Plainview, TX
Review for: 15mL (.5 fl.oz.)
I love this set. It goes on smoothly and works perfect with the light. It lasts a very long time, and is easy to apply correctly so the learning curve is greatly reduced. It comes with a bit of a price tag, but the value that you get by not having to get your nails done professionally can't be beat.