New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL

The Nintendo 3DS XL system combines next-generation portable gaming with eye-popping 3D visuals-without the need for special glasses. Take 3D photos, connect to friends, other players, or wireless hotspots with the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 3DS XL is the ultimate 3D entertainment system. It comes bundled with a 4GB SD card, making it perfect for downloading content from the Nintendo eShop. Available February 13, 2015.

Is this better than the regular ds? Is t worth it? I been thinking about getting one
Has anyone gotten the newest 3DS? Is it worth switching?
Is this handheld system any good for a 5 year old?
Start your review of New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL!
How would you rate this product?
ashes D.
Pico Rivera, CA
New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL uploaded by ashes D.
This is the best device I have ever owned. It brought my childhood back in a portable, hand held screen. What more can i ask for? I got a bright green special edition and people compliment it all the time. I love my 3ds.
Jer E.
Carson, CA
I love my 3DS. Smash is just one of the games you have to own. It's fun playing by yourself, but even better when you are playing with friends. I hope they do release more games. They have some good ones out right now, but there could be more before they release completely new console.
Zulmarie R.
Worcester, MA
This is awesome my son loved his. He is really abpokemon fan all together but he loves it a bunch
Azalea G.
Detroit, MI
New Galaxy Style New Nintendo 3DS XL uploaded by Azalea G.
I love my 3ds and I'm 35. Each of my kids has their own as well. We can play together or apart, and we don't also all have to have the same game, we can play off of one game most of the time. It's a great boerdom reliever. Great for car rides, or waiting rooms. and if you have wifi you can watch Netflix, surf the web, go to YouTube. Earphone jack for quiet play. Games are endless they have so many.
Zack Z.
Austintown, OH
I purchased the Zelda 3DS XL bundle over Black Friday. Compared to a normal 3DS, you just don't notice the size difference until you're holding one in your hands. I feel as though the 3D performs better and is easier on the eye. You just have to decide which games you like with the 3D feature on and off. The battery life isn't actually that bad though I feel as though it dies quicker after entering the critical red-light zone. Two features I would have loved to see is the inclusion of the second circle pad (though that's an overall miss on Nintendo's behalf) as well as leaving the volume buttons instead of a slider. Beyond that, I don't mind the XL -- and that's coming from someone who originally said he'd never buy one.
Miranda K.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I recently purchased my 3DS XL for Christmas and I must say I absolutely enjoy it. It is much bigger and better than the 3DS, if you're going to pay for the regular sized one, you might as well pay a little more and get the XL. You will not regret it, I love Nintendo and I was not disappointed with the XL.
Giselle B.
The 3DS XL is a very fun and very big device. The main difference between this and the original 3DS is its size. It also comes with an sd card to hold more games and other media. My only issue with the 3DS is the 3D itself. It hurts your eyes if you use it too long, and children under 8 years old shouldn't use the 3D.
Joseph E.
Gauley Bridge, WV
Great system for gaming. The 3ds features some of the most brilliant games ever. Mario Kart7, Bravely Default, Monster Hunter, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Star Fox, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds / Ocarina of Time / Majora's Mask, Luigi's Mansion, Smash Brothers, Pokemon X&Y, Resident Evil, and tons of others. Overall this console is a 9/10.
Charlin F.
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,685 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I have the gold Zelda edition XL with the triforce on it, and I absolutely love it. It’s such a fun portable gaming system, and you can do so much on. I have had mine for years now, and it has taken a beating.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This DS is so cute. I bought mine maybe four years ago and it is still holding up well. I like the XL 3DS bettee than the oringal size - it is more comfortable in your hands. It also comes in really adorable colors and is a very sturdy, solid device. Mine has survived several drops and tumbles. 😳 There is also a lot of really good games, like Pokemon and Animal Crossing. The only thing I don't really like is the 3D function. It strains your eyes and looks weird. I have used it maybe four times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige -.
il y a 4 ans
Morgan W. il y a 4 ans
If you enjoy casual games, Animal Crossing: New Leaf is a fun one.