New Freshness Feminine  Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Dezarae T.New Freshness Feminine  Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Olga Janeth O.
New Freshness Feminine  Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can

New Freshness Feminine Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can

BY NEW FRESHNESS

Specially formulated to control odor. New freshness™ deodorant spray contains baking soda and corn starch to absorb odor and moisture. It's hypo-allergenic, so it's safe and gentle enough for everyday use. see more...

New Freshness Feminine  Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can
New Freshness Feminine Deodorant Spray 2 Oz Aerosol Can
Buy on Walmart
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Cheap price for a great product. The smell is lovely and the product last all day. The only issue would be that it does not need sprayed near dark clothes. This product goes onto fabric in the way dry shampoo does and leaves a white powdered look so spray it under clothing or on you underclothes. Just a helpful tip for others looking into this great product.
Angel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great product and cheap price. Very similar to FDS spray. I use this when I get out of the shower n dry off. It makes me feel fresh all day. I buy this product at Walmart. I would highly recommend this to others.
Jennifer S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this product!! I was looking for a good feminine spray that actually works. And I came across someone talking about this product on YouTube. So I went to the store to purchase to try the product out for myself. And I have purchased this product more than once now. You can spray this product on yourself or on your panties. It works well
kimberly b.
I like this spray , I found out about this spray on youtube. The girl said it works well. So I gave it a try. I like it it has a soft smell, and it does not irritate me like summers eve products. I will purchase it again.
Ashley C.
This stuff is great! most importantly it gets the job done. This spray is just a cheaper version of summers eve but at a cheaper price. The smell isn't overpowering in my opnion which is all that I need! I love it!
Sharon C.
Millwood
I love the smell of this, I use it during the summer months when I plan to be doing a lot of activities, and when it's really humid, I love this product.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This product is very affordable and has a nice smell to it, last a long time and has you feeling fresher especially during summer.
Danielle B.
Timmonsville, South Carolina
New freshness is a hypo-allergenic feminine spray. Its discrete and the spray is not overwhelming like some of the others
Jessica B.
Thank god this deodorant is femininine- can't stand masculine deodorants. Who do they think they are anyways
Jessica G.
Since it's a spray it's funny how it feels but after a while you'll get users to it. A good deodorant.