BY NEW ENGLAND COFFEE

New england coffee ground coffee 12oz see more...

New England Coffee Ground Coffee 12oz
  • "I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is a coffee lover!" in 1 review
  • "Not as good as Green Mountain Coffee Roasters but still really good." in 1 review
  • "It's a medium roast and the flavors aren't overpowering, which I like." in 1 review
  • "I drink this every morning before work, it's GOOD but i definitely think theres a BETTER coffee out there (fot me)" in 1 review
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
I love the New England Coffee brand. I drink my coffee either black or with a splash of almond milk, and sometimes I find that regular coffee is bitter or strong. This blend comes out perfectly. I can drink it black no problem.
Rylie M.
NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I was told this was a dupe for Dunkin Donuts coffee, and I wholeheartedly agree. This coffee is delicious. Usually I need creamer but with this coffee, I never need anything to make this coffee any better than it is.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This coffee is a good average priced coffee with decent flavor. I think that it's hit or mess because the flavorless blends are just okay (you can find better at that price) however there are a few flavors that are excellent! I really like the French vanilla, hazelnut and there was a cappuccino mocha one that way to die for! Of course I can't find it anywhere now! It's worth a try if you are a coffee lover like myself!
Emilie L.
My absolute favorite ground coffee blend. It is relatively inexpensive, tastes great and goes well with anything. It tastes good black or full of cream and sugar (thats how I like it) so it is good for everyone. It has a good amount of caffeine so it is great in the morning or afternoon as a pick me up. It isn't just for breakfast!
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
This is hands down the worst coffee I have ever tasted, well maybe beside 12 hour old coffee from a cheap diner. I got this because I was broke and needed my coffee. Well there is a reason this coffee is so cheap. It tasted bitter and just awful. It honestly smelled like pee. This is just a very cheap quality coffee, spend a few extra dollars and get something better.
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
New England Coffee has been around for years, and it's no wonder - it's one of the best quality coffee brands you can buy from any grocery store shelf! I absolutely adore the Columbian (Medium) roast, which actually brews quite dark (which I adore!) and I also LOVE Hazelnut Creme'. These two flavors keep me coming back for a second cup every time!
Monica C.
Freeport, FL
For a cheaper coffee, I found that this company makes really good coffee! I usually stick to Starbucks but when I want a change this company always provides great coffee! The blends are always smooth.
Maureen A.
Westborough, MA
I've tried several of their flavors, and they are all really good. It's a medium roast and the flavors aren't overpowering, which I like. It costs a little less than some of the "bigger" brands too.
Erika L.
Griswold , CT
Just discovered this brand coffee and in love! I normally am a flavored coffee kind of girl but this coffee by itself or used with a flavored creamer is delicious and not to strong
Tiffany F.
Pretty decent coffee. I like their hazelnut and coconut flavored the best! It's great because I don't have to add any flavored cream to it, just a little coconut or almond milk.