BeveragesCoffee & TeaNew England Coffee
Cinnamon Hazelnut Medium Roasted Freshly Ground

New England Coffee Cinnamon Hazelnut Medium Roasted Freshly Ground

by New England Coffee

New England® Freshly Ground Cinnamon Hazelnut Medium Roasted Coffee.
100% Arabica coffee.
Family coffee roasters.
Since 1916.
Nutty, cinnamon flavor.

How good is this coffee?
Start your review of New England Coffee Cinnamon Hazelnut Medium Roasted Freshly Ground!
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
New England's Best Coffee company scored another all time high when I tried this particular flavor out, the mixture of cinnamon and hazelnut combined equal an epic taste and epic aroma scent that fills my kitchen with warmth and peaceful happiness. A must try for yourself expierence. Lol add it to your bucket list, you won't be disappointed in any means. Satisfies my sweet tooth as well
Madeleine H.
This coffee is really tasty without being overly sweet, and makes the kitchen smell wonderful when it's brewing. Definitely recommend!
Tori A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I just saw this while grocery shopping and had to try it. It does not disappoint. I'm always looking for a good hazelnut coffee, but the cinnamon mixed with it is absolutely delectable.
Roxanne T.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
A good full bodied flavored coffee good cinnamon hazelnut flavor for a warm flavorful cup of coffee any time of day but pairs exceptionally well with breakfast.
Haleigh G.
Saint Petersburg
I love this coffee! The cinnamon hazelnut flavor is not overwhelming and smells amazing when it’s brewing. I could have 2 or 3 cups every morning and not get tired of it. It pairs really well with vanilla or hazelnut creamers and the coffee itself is not too dark or acidic so I don’t need as much creamer
Christina D.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite coffees! The flavor isn’t too strong that it tastes artificial or overpowering, just enough so that it’s a little more flavorful. I love the spicy warmth from the cinnamon and the subtle hazelnut. A very good combination. Honestly i love almost all of New England coffees flavors.
Rachel L.
Baxley , GA
I was fortunate enough to find this tasty flavor one day at Walmart and I could kick myself for not grabbing two bags. This flavor is so good and really hits the pallet very smoothly. It really is one of my all time favorites!
Stephanie W.
Homestead, FL
This coffee is amazingly silky, strong and spiced to perfection. The nutty ness of the hazelnut isn’t overpowering but it reminds me of a chilly Sunday night spent out by a fireplace.
Tanika C.
In my opinion this coffee is very good. Plus it's very easy to find and very inexpensive.
Sam S.
This coffee is pretty good! I was very surprised in how good it is! This might be my new favorite coffee