New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler Medium Roasted Freshly Ground uploaded by Kendall P.

BY NEW ENGLAND COFFEE

New England® Freshly Ground Blueberry Cobbler Medium Roasted Coffee.
100% Arabica coffee.
Family coffee roasters.
Since 1916.
Juicy, berry flavor. see more...

Hannah A.
This was just terrible. I usually enjoy coffee from this brand, but this flavor tasted terrible. Not even coffee creamer could redeem it. I love trying new flavored coffees and would buy from this brand again, just not this flavor. I'm very picky when it comes to my flavored coffees. It has to be just right and hit all the right notes. This coffee just tasted burnt to me, even though it was never burnt once or left out too long. I brew by the cup, so no chance of that happening. There was definitely no "juicy, berry flavor" like they claim. This did not taste like fruit at all. I figured it would taste good like fruit and chocolate but no.
Stacie D.
Denver
As a Sunday tradition, blueberry coffee is a must! This is one of our favorite coffees, and we always stock up when it is buy 1 get 1 1/2 off! That is the only way to buy it for us, otherwise it is out of our budget. The packaging is nice, but I always transfer it to a vacuum sealed container to keep the freshness. I will buy again!
Shannon S.
This is my number 1 coffee I drink all day everyday! It smells just like it tastes yummy blueberry cobbler. You won't need any creamer or sugar that's how wonderful this coffee is and it's a lot cheaper than Starbucks which I don't care for anyways but this is priced good and tastes amazing and smooth not to strong about a medium I would say and it's very smooth. Definitely give this a try I think once you smell it you will have to buy it!
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Blueberry good. Coffee good. Blueberry coffee? Surprisingly good! It's unique, weird, memorable and fun! Definitely worth experiencing. Maybe not good for every morning but a fun treat from time to time.
Kate B.
Certain flavors don't mix, but this is an exception. The sweet taste of blueberries surprisingly goes well with the coffee flavor. It smells great too! Just add some milk and cream and a packet of sugar and you're set! Highly recommend!
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
I haven't yet tried this flavor of coffee and I actually just discovered on Influenster just now that there is blueberry flavored coffee which I'll defintily be keeping my eyes open next shopping trip to try this gourmet tasted perfection. I'll give it 5 stars in advance because I guarantee already I'm going to love the sweet subtle blueberry flavored coffee in hot/ice coffee. Always great prices esp being on a budget as most families are these days. If my 5stars rating once I start sipping this coffee if for any reason I have a different opinion I'll be sure to correct it but for now 5 stars seems to suit it well
Aaron A.
Man, I cannot say anything bad about this. Finally a flavored coffee that smells and tastes like what it is supposed to. This is my favorite I add a little bit of hazelnut creamer with it and surprisingly the two flavors play off of one another very well. This is a staple in my house, and will be as long as it stays on the shelves.
Ashley C.
I tried this in the k cup variety, and it is magical. Tastes great, flavorful, medium strength, smells as good as it tastes. I choose not to add any sugar, but with a bit of unflavored almond milk, it's creamy and perfect.
Rebecca N.
Tolland, CT
If you are a fan of coffee you need to try this! The blueberry taste reminds you of warm summer days as you wrap your hands around your mug on a cold winter day. It's incredible iced and tastes smooth either hot/cold.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my new favorite coffee. The blueberry flavor is natural but pronounced, like dipping a homemade blueberry muffin into delicious, high quality coffee. I highly recommend to all flavored coffee lovers!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does it have a strong blueberry taste?