Add a Photo

NEW Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals

NEW Dramamine® Non-Drowsy Naturals, Dramamine®’s first truly non-drowsy offering:

• Prevents and treats symptoms of motion sickness (nausea and vomiting) without drowsiness.*

• Contains the clinically tested ginger dosage required for preventing and treating motion sickness.*

• Non-Drowsy Naturals is safe to use every day you travel since it’s made from natural ginger.

• Safe for children 6+

• Available at Select Walmart Stores, Target, Walgreens, CVS Rite Aid, Kroger and most regional food stores.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Photos (7)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cortland , NY

This product is a lifesaver! I get motion sick often and have tried several of the Dramamine products! This is by far my favorite! It is fast and effective! I've found this at several stores and the best price being $4.49 for an 18ct!
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Clementon, NJ

I get motion sickness on airplanes and I've used this before years ago going on family trips out of the country. It never worked for me! I've always gotten sick. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Tessa O.
Tessa O.

I travel some windy roads and experience horrible car sickness. With this being non drowsy, I don't have to worry about falling asleep or getting sick. I love this!
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX

This is a staple for me on road trips and for airline flights! I get motion sick and this about all that helps
Kristi K.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA

Love this product. Great when it time to travel. Does not make you sleepy at all. And it's all natural too!
Christie M.
Christie M.
Windsor, SC

This product was absolutely amazing. works perfectly when you need that little bit of help but you still want to be alert enough to enjoy your surroundings. I also like the fact that this is a natural product and we all know how important that is nowadays. I would highly recommend this product for both children and adults just make sure like any other over the counter medicine your consult with your physician before you take or give to your child.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mangum, OK

My daughter gets extremely ill in the car, no matter the distance. This has allowed her to still enjoy activities! Love it!
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
Prospect Hill, NC

I just love thi new Dramamine! I can use it and not worry about being sleepy while I'm working or traveling!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO

I received this for free for review from Influenster. I used this for nausea that was not related to motion sickness and I honestly felt like it was effective. It may have been a placebo effect, but the end result was that my stomach felt better. I'll happily buy this when my sample runs out!
Jonelle G.
Jonelle G.
Lovely, KY

Dramamine naturals works great. I used this on a boating trip deep sea fishing and never got sick. I would highly recommend keeping this on hand.
Jerome  B.
Jerome B.
Philadelphia, PA

Does this have any side effects?
joni m.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL

Does this really take away the drama?
Maria J.
Maria J.
Phoenix, AZ

I use the regular ones .. The ginger tase bad..??
Even non drowsy Benadryl make me drowsy ... Does this really work?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Midlothian, VA
How long before it starts working? Thanks!

Join Now