Looking for the matte lipsticks that stays longer, any suggestions will be appreciated ? NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick
Phoenix, AZ - il y a 3 mois

1 answer

I would definitely not suggest this Dior line then haha. They’re beautiful and more of a creamy matte with lots of pigment; but they transfer and don’t last a long time because of the transfer. The only one that stayed on all day without budging is Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink 40 Believer Lipstick I have two shades in this and they’re beautiful! The applicator makes precision so easy, and it literally lasts longer than all my high end or luxury brands. Highly recommend! Or honestly the Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick - Darkness Falls, Blue, 6 g they have mattes, metallics, sheer washes, and you can find any color under the sun. They remind me of Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick at a fraction of the cost. These last a long time, too, but I haven’t tried the matte line without the metallic finish. I have tons of lipstick and I noticed that the cheaper ones tend to last way longer than the more expensive ones. Good luck and if I think of any more, I’ll let you know 🖤🖤
il y a 2 mois