NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick

by Dior

#12 in Lipstick

Dior's iconic long-wear lipstick enriched with natural-origin ingredients, now refillable and in a range of finishes: matte, satin, metallic and velvet.

WHAT IT DOES:

Rouge Dior's radiant, long-wear color, with 16H comfort* and natural-origin ingredients: - The protective properties of red peony extract help preserve the lips’ natural hydration. - Pomegranate flower extract helps improve overall lip quality for suppleness and softness. - Shea butter complements the floral extracts’ protective action and provides intense nourishment. * Self-scoring on 60 subjects.

How To Use :

1. Start by applying Dior Lip Glow as a hydrating base.
2. Line the lips with Dior Contour.
3. For perfect and even results, then apply Rouge Dior with the Backstage Lip Brush working from the center of the lips outwards.
4. For a bolder color finish, complete by applying the lipstick directly on the lips.

Looking for the matte lipsticks that stays longer, any suggestions will be appreciated ? NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick
Which shade of red is the best seller?
Would love to try this luxurious brand products.
Start your review of NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick!
Mary W.
Denver, CO
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Mary W.
I love me a good red lipstick especially one that makes my teeth look white. This lipstick is a perfect neutral not too cool not too warm and makes your smile look bright. However I didn’t like the finish and generally prefer a more Matt red look but this would be gorgeous on all skin tones especially if you like a more satin feel. Pigmentation went on really smooth and lasted a normal amount of time for a satin finish lip sick. It also has a light floral scent which I’m not a big fan of but was not overwhelming.
Victoria R.
Parkland, FL
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Victoria R.
Wow...this lipstick is incredible! Dior does not disappoint! The lipsticks glides on so smooth and the packaging is such good quality! I love the fact that they made the packaging reusable! Very smart!
Jeri H.
Lexington, KY
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Jeri H.
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Jeri H.
I received this product free from Influenster and Dior in return for my honest review. I love this rich red color!! If you are looking for a really red lip with a little shine this is for you! The color is just so fabulous and gorgeous! Red lips are so popular right now, and this is perfect for that trend. I really loved this product. It feels wonderful on your lips! The product feels moisturizing and soft when you rub your lips! The color is just the perfect red and the velvet is just that so velvety feeling! It is a wonderful product all way around!! This product has amazing ingredients like Red peony extract and Pomegranate flower extract!! These are amazing high quality and luxury ingredients! They elevate the product to a new level. I will wear this shade a lot for night. I will do some of the more neutral colors for during the day, but this is my night shade! I really love how this product feels on my lips, and how well it stays on! I love it!! This also being refillable is an amazing feature. The package is so nice and sturdy, and that will help the environment by refilling it. I love that Dior is trying to be an environmentally friendly company!!
Lisa M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Lisa M.
I was very glad when I know that I would be a member of this company. I got 2 lipsticks in the most popular shades, and in different textures, they are very pleasant on the lips. And even more, I was very pleased with the reusable packaging, now more than ever it is necessary to protect nature
Valéria S.
San Jose, CA
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Valéria S.
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Valéria S.
This lipstick is simply amazing. I personally love red lipstick and this one in particular is stunning. One of the best qualities is the softness. You feel your lips very hydrated. Perfect to wear it if you want to impress because the color is gorgeous and you feel the power. I highly recommend it!!
Kate B.
Loves Park, IL
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Kate B.
I love these lipsticks. I got shade 999 in velvet and satin and they are great worn together. It is the perfect red to wear for any occasion! The formula is non drying and feels luxurious on the lips!
Diana F.
Albuquerque, NM
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Diana F.
Beautiful lipstick 💄 High pigmentation and long-wearing benefits. My lips look and feels beautiful, colorful, and hydrated.
Chantal H.
South Boston, MA
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Chantal H.
Of the two Satin finish colors I have (683 and 999) I really love 683 - Rendez Vous. it's a beautiful color to wear casually or dressed up. The formula of these lipsticks is great and feels soft on, I love the Satin finish. My only con is I don't find it lasted on as long as some of my other lipsticks.
Liana F.
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Liana F.
This lipstick went on so easily, had a lovely subtle smell to it and most importantly is a great shade of red! Sometimes it can be hard to find a red that isn’t too bright but is still a true red and this does to trick! Would absolutely buy again when looking for a satin red lip.
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
NEW Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick uploaded by Tolonda W.
When I got these lipsticks in a VoxBox I instantly fell in love because who doesn’t love a sexy red or naughty nude lip. I also love that they go on smooth and silky and feel so rich. I would definitely buy and recommend them both to ladies as well.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shannon B.
uk
il y a 3 mois
Antonia B. il y a 3 mois
It is worth it, it's a lovely shade but as mentioned, not long lasting.
Latinka K.
il y a 4 mois
julisa M. il y a 4 mois
Yes i love this lipstick and the formula