BY CONAIR

HH400 HARD HAT DRYER see more...

Buy on Amazon
Camiee S.
Jonesboro
Very beneficial for if you wanted to take it on the go. If you have other things to do like homework etc. why not just do it under the dryer. I would recommend using heat protectant as a way to protect you hair. Use moose to better style your hair once your hair is fully dry. If you’re just going for a bouncy look after it’s dry and straighten, use lotta body before hand. The heat from this dryer will definitely help products penetrate throughout your hair.
Rm B.
I found this little gem at my local Kmart stores prior to them closing down in the Chicago area suburbs. They were marked down to $11, so I bought the last 2 on the shelf. I gave the other one to my oldest daughter.
Lisa B.
Townsend, Delaware
I use this dryer to help with deep conditioning (I like to apply my conditioner and put on a plastic cap and sit under the dryer for 10-15 minutes.  I also like to use this for any perm rod sets for flexi rod sets.  I works really great and I like the multiple settings, so as not to provide too much heat on my hair.
Christina L.
Lexington, KY
This works perfect for natural hairstyles. I used it to set my flexi rod set at the last minute and in about 30 mins my hair was completely dry. There are different heat settings to for those worried about heat damage. This tool is an essential in my natural hair journey
Maegan M.
Waco
This was AMAZING for me after I finished chemo and my hair began to grow back in. I didn’t have much energy to hold up a blow drier so I just sat under this. If you have naturally curly hair this makes beautiful ringlets.
Trenice T.
I only give this 4 stars because my cord burned on mine and I had to replace it. But I mainly use this dryer for deep conditioning or when I want to speed up my drying time depending on my hairstyle. I have had this dryer probably 10 years or a little less and it has been wonderful.
Kayygloo😽😍🤙🏽 K.
Elgin, IL
It’s a really good hair dryer. It’s not all that fast but it’s gives you the best quality and achieves the job the best. It is portable it’s really easy to fold up and just put it in your trunk.
Maiba C.
I use this to dry my locs when I retwist my own hair at home. It’s clearly not as powerful as the one at the salon but it gets the job done! It sets up securely and doesn’t tip like some brands. Gets the job done!
Venese H.
Hyattsville, MD
I've had this dryer for many years. I use this dryer to deep condition my hair. It's light weight and easy to use. It's also easy to store. Conair Pro Style 1875W Hard Hat Dryer
Crystal S.
Richmond, VA
This hooded hairdryer affords salon quality results achievable from the comforts of your own home. The dual settings, compact size and durability of this product make it an awesome purchase!!